1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rasmussen shows Bob Barr currently at six percent

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, May 19, 2008.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe Bob Barr will finally be the breakthrough candidate that we Libertarian Party members have been looking for. I just hope my fellow party members have the good sense to nominate Mr. Barr on May 25. A good showing this year could be the springboard to something really big in 2012. :)

Rasmussen shows Barr currently at six percent

May 19th, 2008 by Stephen Gordon

The most recent Rasmussen poll indicates that Barr is currently receiving the support of six percent of Americans. Barr polled at seven percent with Republicans, five percent with Democrats and five percent with independents.

The survey also provides:
    Thirty-nine percent (39%) of voters believe it is somewhat or very likely that a third party candidate will be elected President in the next twenty-five years or so. That includes 10% who consider a third-party President Very Likely.

- http://blog.bobbarr2008.com/2008/05/19/rasmussen-shows-barr-currently-at-six-percent/

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a bumpy ride you have had so far Ken, and its still early yet. First you were for Ron Paul, then Obama, and now Barr. I can understand the Paul to Barr move, but the Paul to Obama move, I will never understand.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, Martin, it's kind of like eschatology - I might be interested in trying out other viewpoints but I always end up back being an amillennialist. It's the same thing with politics. I always end up back being a libertarian and a member of the Libertarian Party. :)

4. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, you can support Barr and Obama at the same time. You can hope Barr gets enough votes to sink McCain.