1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ravi Zacharias

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Mar 3, 2012.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I got the book Jesus among other Gods and started it today. He is a very deep thinker, philosopher and apologist, so I will need to go through this one very slowly. He is definitely not advocating a reformed/calvinist method of evangelism & apologetics, but besides that he writes a good work and his books are very popular. I do not find the Calvinist/Reformed apologists to be leaders in the book category anyways, as all popular apologetic works are written by Arminean. Has anyone read this one and what do you think?

2. Cypress

Cypress New Member

E6589,
    I have not read this one but have read several others by Ravi. His life is a wonderful testament to me and millions of others. There is much useful information and his website is rich with resources. Sign up for a daily email called a Slice of Infinity. There are also archives of his radio broadcasts that are well worth the time it takes to listen.:love2::love2: