1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RD2 Update

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by righteousdude2, Jul 23, 2009.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you all for your prayers and love during the past few months. On Friday, July 17 I had my surgery. Even though my blood pressure was still high and unstable, the surgery went forward.

The prostrate was whittled down, and the catheter came out, and I'm back to Au-natural in that area of my life.

I still need your prayers for the following:

* the surgeon discovered a strange cell and took a biopsy of it. The results are still pending the lab...
    * the blood pressure is still unstable, and I am finally on a new kind of med...
    * the new med is making me feel bad, but, it should go away...
    * the surgeon found a diverticula pouch in the bladder. This pouch could retain urine, and cause major bladder infections, and the surgery is extremely dangerous. So, I need God to cover this pouch and make it non-problematic...
    * I know God healed the kidneys during my early June hospitalization, but, as of now, lab tests show the kidneys going "south" again. I need your prayers that this was a glitch due to the prostrate, as this test was done right before the surgery...

Who would've thought that one thing (the enlarged prostrate) could cause so many problems...anyway, as you can see, I need lots of prayer, and I don't know anyone better to pray for me than you folks.

Shalom,

Pastor Paul:type:

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

RD - I'll be praying.

It just goes to show how inextricably connected our body parts are - and in turn, just how connected the body of Christ is, huh?

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

So glad that we have a God of miracles!
    A God Whom we can talk and He answers our request.
    And we pray to You, God that you will perform another
    miracle on RD2! Thank you for Your mercy and love
    to us all. We pray this in Jesus's Name. Amen .

4. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You continue to remain in my prayers.