1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reasons NOT to vote Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Enoch, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Enoch

Enoch New Member

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

oh wow, Isn't something like this illegal, what happened to freedom of speech. Oh yeah, thats in the constitution the document obama wants to rewrite. we can expect more of this garbage if he's elected.
    This is completely horrifying.

3. Enoch

Enoch New Member

This is clearly Chicago style politics. I cannot even begin to fathom what will become of our beautiful country if this man gets control and has both houses and the media catering to his every whim.

Anyone in Missouri know more about the "Truth Squad"?

This is not just an election to be disappointed in if McCain does not win but to actually be fearful with a man such as Obama winning. I strongly feel our children will grow up in a country we and the generations before us will not even recognize. :tear:

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Heard about this on Fox News some weeks ago. What else can we expect when the Marxist take over? Look at what happened to Joe the plumber!

5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Whatever happens, I trust myself to God's hands. No other can touch me if that is his will; and if not, no one else can comfort me and give me strength if that is his will. Either way, if I've fought the good fight, if I keep the faith, my portion is with the LORD. These times do well reminding me that I and the brethren are so-journers down here: This world was never our hope.

6. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

Haven't you heard, Obama's questional relationships that reveal a true lack of judgement really don't effect an Obama presidency...only the fact that John McCain has voted with that "vile" and "evil" George W. Bush matters!

7. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Wow...this is eerily similar...

8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The reason I am not voting for Obama is that he has no substance besides his extreme liberalism. Four years ago he was a state senator.

However, facts are facts. My vote for McCain and Kentucky's eight electoral votes will not do him much good.

If the Republicans had done their job for the last eight years, we wouldn't be faced with the election of a radical. One day we the people are going to learn to stop electing pseudo-conservatives to the Presidency.

9. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

George Bush did his best to destroy out freedom, our standing in the world, and our economy. Were you afraid of him? If not, then clearly you were seriously mislead.

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Why is your analysis of situations constantly flawed? Yes, George Bush made lots of mistakes, and yes, it harmed large numbers of people, and yes, he is not a leader. The fact is George Bush did not have an agenda to destroy our freedom, our standing in the world, and our economy. Your problem is you cannot tell the difference between inept and evil. It also seems your praise of the Democratic party clouds your ability to see individuals as they are.

Don't feel lonely. You have plenty of company on the Republican side.

#11 saturneptune, Nov 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
  11. Enoch

Enoch New Member

BaptistBeliever,

Perhaps you could discuss the list of people mentioned in my OP on reasons NOT to vote Obama. That would be a great discussion. Why bother replying when you just ignore the topic? I think you are intelligent enough to have an opinion yet you are silent on these people. Just forget about President Bush for a minute and discuss the list of people I mentioned. Do you personally feel comfortable with them? I would really be interested in knowing what you think of them but can such a discussion happen without bringing other people in that are irrelevant? Could we stay on topic?

12. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Well BaptistBeliever?

13. Enoch

Enoch New Member

If you are still undecided please watch these short clips of reasons you should NOT vote for Obama. I still cannot fathom how supporters can overlook these facts.

14. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

You summed it up pretty good.

I think Obama past relationships only matter to those on the far right. The rest of us believe you can have acquaintances whose views you disagree with. The economy is tanked and Bush was at the wheel. It's almost like he is a terrorist and president in the same body. This was unfortunate for McCain's last run.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

15. Enoch

Enoch New Member

LeBuick, regardless of what happens tomorrow are you personally okay with those relationships? I'm really trying hard to understand how anyone could be okay with it?

16. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Why do you keep making this absurd claim? The video you referred to said nothing about rewritting the constitution.

17. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Yes, he wasn't friends with the Ayers that was the terrorist, that was in the past for Ayers he knew. I believe in forgiveness and second chances...

Don't forget, McCain has some not so nice characters in his past also. Palin's husband also has that association with the radical political party.

18. Enoch

Enoch New Member

So is that a "yes" that you are comfortable with the Ayers relationship?

What about Reverend Wright?

19. JOAN OF ARC

JOAN OF ARC New Member

Obama Mocks The Word Of God . . .

Obama mocks the BIBLE . . .

Video number one " The Truth Revealed " of this site shows actual video footage of Obama mocking the Word Of God . . .

http://www.choosingcharacter.com/