1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reasons to Detest the Present Administration?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Apr 30, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay....this is the place to share your frustrations, gripes, concerns, issues, anger, rage, and whatever else you have in the form of emotions and stress over the current administration and how it is ruining, hehehehe, or should I say, "running this country!" Really, I meant running the country. That must've been one of them thar Fruedian slips - you know the undergarment that ladies who indulge in psycho babble wear to a Psychology Conference - on my behalf! :smilewinkgrin:

2. plain_n_simple

plain_n_simple Active Member

I'd hate to think we were becoming like the children of Israel in the wilderness murmuring.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I just can't get past the flavor of it. I hate the taste of fascism. But let's not murmur about it like children brothers and sisters it behooves us to be more godly about it and just crouch down and lick their boots. USA! USA! USA! Hooah!

#3 poncho, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
  4. mactx

mactx New Member

Why murmur about it? Write your congress critters and make clear they straighten up or get voted OUT.
    We got stuck for another 4 years because he had a better propaganda machine.
    To get rid of him and his ilk, keep the fires of Benghazi, F&F, the health care mess that is NOT doing anything it was supposed to do, going.
    Make sure though that you blast both sides because a good many repubs fell in line and did not demur or stand up for the true conservative ideals that we voted them in for.

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Why murmur when you can pray? I hear so many Christians whining about our country's present state, yet when I ask them if they prayed for the President or Congress today, I get a blank stare.

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This isn't the OT times....

....a little "murmuring" never hurt anyone in the NT age?

Besides, we are not griping or murmuring about God [unless you've elevated Obama to that status], just another man, who when he wakes up in the morning, puts his pants on one leg at a time, similar to you and I! :type:

Finally, let me ask you if you remember the last time you had pains in your chest and upper abdomen from stuck gas? If you took a Gas-Ex, it relieved the pain and pressure. Consider this thread a cyber version of a Gas-Ex pill. It should relieve tons of pent-up feelings that you've not no place to dump the gas before! :laugh:

Go ahead "burp!" It may feel rather good!

Actually, what I was trying to do was use this as a place to channel ones unsepnt feelings. I'm sure many here on the board have feelings about the admin that have no outlet? This was just going to be an outlet. a place to VENT! :BangHead:

Oh, I pray, but it seems like God is not interested in hearing about this nation. A nation that has practically barred God from all public places; businesses no longer permit the use of "Merry Christmas." Where prayer in schools has been removed; and the precious gift of life is being aborted in just about every nook and cranny across this nation. Yes I pray! But, it seems that God's ear is only partially listening. And while I know He'd never say this, I do hear the words, "You made your bed, no you have to sleep in it!"

I guess three more years isn't that long. or is it. I mean how much more can he ruin in three years and some cents? And the answer I hear back is, "You don't want to know?!"

#6 righteousdude2, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
  7. mactx

mactx New Member

I do pray.
    Though my time to fix it is now and God's seems to be not now.
    Dude2, I don't know if he can do much more damage. His base is crumbling before his eyes. His sequester plan has back fired, his cohorts are doubting his health care, demanding answers even on Benghazi.
    Even his ally, the media is slowly quietly beginning to waken from its coma.
    I think God as he did with Israel has decided to give us a real taste of life with out him.

8. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Exactly how does that analogy apply to the USA?

9. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I do not "detest" this administration. Overall I give them kudos for many things. However I do have my disappointments, as I would with ANY administration. The things I find regretful about the President's administration include:
    - Failure to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay
    - Targeting of US Citizen without due process
    - Failure to champion total repeal of the USAPATRIOT Act
    - Governing from a more conservative position than most Republican presidents.
    - Continued attempts to reach out to an opposition party that fails to respond to any overture or concession

He needs to be the progressive he was twice elected to be.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Face it pal you was neoconned.