1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rebooting Republican Foreign Policy

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The GOP needs to jettison their one-tracked way of thinking.

2. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Considering what Obama has done for Foreign Policy I don't think we have to worry about the GOP losing ground. Going around insulting our allies and placating our enemies is no way to conduct Foreign affairs.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Someone is not living in reality.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1. The linked article is two years old and thus outdated.

2. The anti-communist element in the GOP has been speaking out about the communist dictatorship of Cuba the Castro brothers crimes against humanity.

3. The anti-communist element in the GOP has also been speaking out about the communist in China and Russia and Viet Nam.

4. Some left-wing Democrats are saying that GOP candidates should not visit countries such as England in order to inquire about our allies, but these same people think that anyone should be able to walk into the USA illegally.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There's no such thing as a "republican" or "democrat" foreign policy. There's the globalist foreign policy and both parties follow it.

Demonize, sanction, covert ops, sanction some more, terrorism by proxy, destabilization, demonize some more, sanction some more, send money and arms to proxy forces, invasion, occupation.

Result? Chaos and civil war so "we" have to fund and arm the proxies some more, install the puppets in government and take over the economy and make the nation being destabilized a debt slave through IMF loans that can never be repaid.

Ukraine, perfect example.

#5 poncho, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho, you closed the thread by saying that the Dems weren't any better than the GOP on a thread about how the CFR thinks that the GOP should make their foreign policy as good as the Dems. Do you have any sense of remorse?

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I wonder the same about you CMG. You have no qualms about spreading unfounded allegations all over the place as if they were facts but when it comes time to prove them you send in a monkey to do your talking.

You don't seem to have any sense of remorse after you've been proven wrong.

Shucks you don't even have the common decency to apologize after falsely accusing of me of "siding with the enemy" a dozen times after I proved you wrong the same amount of times. I post evidence and you reply with name calling and distractions, silly images and monkeys playing guitars.

Evidently we're all supposed to believe that somehow makes you a "credible rational mature individual". :laugh:

As far as I'm concerned any credibility you had with me disappeared when OR's monkey came on the stage to do the talking for the two of you.

Practically everything you post anymore is based on hype and fear mongering any contrary facts and evidence are just something to be avoided and despised because you prefer to live in a paranoid fear filled fantasy world devoid of facts and evidence.

There's no such thing as a "republican" or "democrat" foreign policy. There's only a globalist policy that both parties adhere to.

#7 poncho, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
  8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho, how can you tell the Dems that their foreign policy is no good when they quote the CFR? Don't you believe the CFR anymore?