1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Record SBC giving at $182.3 million in 2001-02

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by bb_baptist, Oct 8, 2002.

1. bb_baptist

bb_baptist New Member

Southern Baptists across the nation gave $182,323,110.20 to support national and international missions and ministries through CP Missions during the fiscal year and another $170,092,122.46 in designated gifts primarily through the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions and the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions.

Counting CP and designated gifts together, total support from churches for SBC causes has set a new record for nine consecutive years.

http://www.bpnews.net/bpnews.asp?ID=14361&ci=182

2. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

All that giving and without the support of the cooperative baptists. Hmmm......

3. Rev. G

Rev. G New Member

Gosh, "Preach", weren't you afraid we'd fall apart without having the support of the CBFers?

4. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

Afraid? Terrified is a better word. I was busy with my Mohler rosary offering prayers while clinching my BFM2000.

It appears as though we are barely making it. I better get out my Patterson rosary also.

Out like the apostates from the SBC (well almost - Warren is still there).