1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red Cross President resigns

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Salty, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Joe

Joe New Member

I see no need for the Red Cross to get into details of why he was fired, blasting this information on their website. Talk about questionable business ethics!

#2 Joe, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could be they have no desire to hide anything

4. Joe

Joe New Member

Could it be more likely that they do have something to hide?

It wouldn't surprise me if this concerns a married man, with kids, who has been sabotaged.

When unethical business practices involved, I give the benefit to the accused. This story is likely fabricated.

Interesting is that the person whom is filling his position happens to be their General Counsel (Attorney) who is likely greatly/ mainly responsible for his departure. He is financially benefiting from taking the man's job. Dirty Politics

Often in these types of situations, the person who interims remains in that position. By law or policy, they must hold interviews. Yet often they hire whom filled it temporarily, as they planned it that way from the beginning. If that doesn't occur, then I'll reconsider.

Don't be surprised if their Attorney remains on the books as CEO for a very long time.

#4 Joe, Nov 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007