1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Refugees and Illegals .... when will we say. "No mas!"?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 11, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Seems to me you're the one refusing to see the most fundamental thing in this situation. It's Washington (our leaders) and Europe's (your leaders) policy of destabilizing Syria to overthrow the government there that is creating the hellish conditions that are causing people to flee not only Syria but a host of other nations as well.

If it weren't for the destruction and death caused by the policy of "regime change" that our leaders and your leaders are so consumed with there would be no refugees flooding Europe right now.

Our leaders (your's and mine) have embarked on an insane un democratic quest to overthrow every government that doesn't obey their orders and we are all paying for it. You, me and the people fleeing those countries.

It's fine to have empathy towards others but don't let that blind you to what and who created the conditions these "refugees" are fleeing from.

The best way IMHO to help these people is to stop destroying their countries and let them live in peace.

That's not politics that's common sense and decency.

#21 poncho, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ask him about it. See which he denies.

How will you spend Halloween?

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

righteousdude2 rated your post [​IMG] Disagree in the threadRefugees and Illegals .... when will we say. "No mas!"?.
    Yesterday at 11:23 PM

I don't mind if he disagrees I'm just confused about how he can disagree with something he can't read?

GERMAN SCHOOL KIDS FORCED TO CLEAN UP AFTER MIGRANTS

Parents in Germany are up in arms over a school project that requires their children to clean up the deluge of trash left behind by the wave of Muslim migrants pouring into the country.

With 1.5 million migrants set to arrive before the end of the year, children are being made to cook, clean and change beds at special asylum centers that are being set up throughout Germany.

A furious parent posted a letter she received from her child’s school outlining the details of the project.

“The Kiel Ministry of Education confirmed the letter was authentic. Already this week, as described above, the schoolchildren from a school in Lübeck had put fresh linen on the beds, sorted out clothing and helped out in the kitchen in an accommodation centre for refugees passing through,”reports Diversity Macht Frei. “This took place in the context of a project week intended to prepare the eighth-graders [age about 13-14] for practical work experience.”

Continue . . . http://www.infowars.com/german-school-kids-forced-to-clean-up-after-migrants/

LiveLeak.com - Migrants Dump Garbage from their Balconies : Augsburg Asylum Center, Germany

#23 poncho, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Depends on who you ask. Russian news says yes, European news says no.

One country that won't be taking Syrian refugees: Israel

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

They don't represent all of us. If you'll notice , there are several who care much more about their politics than they do about people. They care more about accumulating their stuff and being able to leave their stuff to their kids and grandkids than do about just people.

The GOP mantra should be "Love em until they leave the womb."

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think it's just par for the course for a large majority of the folks on here and not on here who identify as Republicans. There's little to no empathy for anyone else who does not identify as Republican.

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Well, that is what is great about America BB, you and I can have different points of views and live to see tomorrow! God bless and keep on believing!

8. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Member

Wow, you really hit the nail on the head. I was trying to come up with some sort of response, but to be honest I am so terrible at debating. Everything you have said is entirely how I feel. The kindness in my heart speaks volumes when it comes to other people in this world. I don't see borders, but a world full of people and some of them need more help than others.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah and now you can give anyone that has a different opinion than you a thumbs down on all their posts. Nothing petty about that right?

#29 poncho, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  10. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What is ignorance is the danger posed by bringing them here.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

A growing number of women and young girls housed in refugee shelters in Germany are being raped, sexually assaulted and even forced into prostitution by male asylum seekers, according to German social work organizations with first-hand knowledge of the situation.

Many of the rapes are occurring in mixed-gender shelters, where, due to a lack of space, German authorities are forcing thousands of male and female migrants to share the same sleeping areas and restroom facilities.

Conditions for women and girls at some shelters are so perilous that females are being described as "wild game" fighting off Muslim male predators. But many victims, fearing reprisals, are keeping silent, social workers say.

At the same time, growing numbers of German women in towns and cities across the country are being raped by asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Many of the crimes are being downplayed by German authorities and the national media, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.

On August 18, a coalition of four social work organizations and women's rights groups sent a two-page letter to the leaders of the political parties in the regional parliament in Hesse, a state in west-central Germany, warning them of the worsening situation for women and children in the refugee shelters. The letter said:

Continue . . . http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6527/migrants-rape-germany

• Like Like x 1
  12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are products of their societies and their religion. They don't change just because you take them in. They just bring their problems to you and you provide them with more victims...your own citizens.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Asylum seekers are driving a surge in violent crime in cities and towns across Germany. German authorities, however, are downplaying the lawlessness, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiment.

A confidential police report leaked to a German newspaper reveals that a record-breaking 38,000 asylum seekers were accused of committing crimes in the country in 2014. Analysts believe this figure — which works out to more than 100 a day — is only the tip of the iceberg, as many crimes are either not resolved or not reported.

The current spike in crime — including rapes, sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking — comes amid a record-breaking influx of refugees from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Western Balkans.

Continue . . . http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6668/germany-migrant-crime-wave