1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Regarding Genesis and the beginning of all things...

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Alive in Christ, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

The first is a literal historical account of creation whereas the second is a literal historical account of the fall of man that ends in chapter 3. The second encompasses more time beyond the sixth and seventh day of creation.

Moses could not say "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day." if Satan had already fallen and man had already fallen into sin.

The Sabbath commemorated such a creation - complete - sin free - and "very good."

Genesis 2:5-25 provides additional information that is inclusive of events on the sixth day and following necessary to provide for the history of the fall of man concluding in chapter three.

2. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

The man who posted this letter also wrote it and attached my name to it. I know who he is and why he is doing. Not one word of this trashy letter is true and I did not write a single solitary syllable of this letter.[/quote]
    I am trying to delete them as I come across them Dr.

#22 Dr. Walter, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
  3. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

I am trying to delete them as I come across them Dr.[/QUOTE]

Thank you