1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reid's unapologetic attack, explained

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would Reid care about conservatives screams. They are helping his strategy by whining and crying.

#1 Crabtownboy, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
  2. targus

targus New Member

In other words...

Reid admits that he lied.

Not much different than all of the other Obama sycophants.

Obama is going down in flames and the dems know it.

So does Crabby - hence his desperation. :laugh:

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Seriously, I have to pity Crabby, cuz the extent he goes to villify anything, ANYTHING, remotely conservative and/or Republican is absolutely amazing!!

The hate that seems to exist inside, in spite of all his attempts to be "nice", must be eating his guts out.

He reminds me of the guy in the video that recorded himself going thru the Chick-fil-a line for a "FREE WATER" - so full of hate himself that he projected it onto C-F-A, and the poor employee had to listen to all his venomous garbage.

Just as he twisted what she TRIED to tell him into hate for C-F-A, so Crabby tries to accuse the conservatives & Reps of hating Grandma and wanting her to give up all her health care so some nameless CEO can buy a new yacht.

OK, Crabby has not said those EXACT words, but any of you who have read his comments know precisely what I mean!

As I said, I really pity him, as I do believe he would be a good neighbor - if you were mute and he could not discern any conservative leanings in your philosophy.:thumbs: