1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rent ;owered

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Jon-Marc, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

When I told the owners that I would have to move out of the RV park because the rent took nearly half of my retirement check, I was asked if I could afford to stay if it was lowered $100 per month. So, starting next month, my rent will be $100 less. Hopefully that will prevent me having to move. I was not looking forward to another move so soon after moving from Florida to California.

One thing I do like about CA is the lack of humidity. The humidity in Florida is terrible. However, I don't like the very high winds here, and it gets bitter cold in the winter. Fortunately there's no snow, sleet, hale, or freezing rain like in my home state of Michigan.

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ask and thou shall recieve:thumbs:

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank the LORD for His blessings - both great and small. :godisgood:

4. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Thanking the Lord for this blessing, Jon-Marc!

5. billwald

billwald New Member

Never lived there but drive thru Cal a couple of times a year. There is something special about Cal. even the air feels different, full of energy. Something spiritual. Or maybe the Big One is coming.

One of the kids got his master's at Humbolt State U. It would be a great place to live except none of the kids would visit (hard to get to) and the taxes will kill us.