1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Replacement Theolody-what is it,who teaches it-

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Iconoclast, Mar 23, 2013.

1. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will try.

Romans 8:23 And not only, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body.

The calling for his name is to the Jew first and also to the Gentile. This began on the day of firstfruits when your weeks be out. Pentecost. Throughout scripture they are called the remnant. They are called for a purpose that requires salvation. To rule and reign with Christ forever.

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
    There was a remnant called in the Old Testament also, as in to sit down with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

God gave a bill of divorce to the house of Israel Jer. 3:8 yet in V 14 we see God taking one of a city, two of a family and bringing them to Zion. Judah was just as sinful as stated but God still was married to them for Christ would come from the house of Judah. They had to be in the land for Christ to come.
    He came unto his own. How many did Jesus choose from his own?

Acts 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

Very early God showed Peter he was going to take some out from the Gentiles. Who did God foreknow who were among the Gentiles.

Acts 15:16 After this.

After what? What is next on the agenda of God? Why is he going do whatever it is, he next does?

Thy kingdom come thy will be done, on earth. What is the biggest hindrance of the will of God being done on the earth in the presence darkness of this world?

Why is the kingdom of God, the gospel?

#101 percho, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
  2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Percho, I'm kinda busy right now, haven't had time to really focus on this, but I'm also not quite following your reasoning with the above.

This is a good passage towards your premise but it still doesn't make the connection between 'the fullness of the Gentiles come in' meaning when God finally completes calling in all His own into the kingdom.

Consider what Paul says:

....Christ`s, at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be abolished is death. 1 Cor 15:23-26

When He comes the kingdom HAS BEEN ALREADY and He HAS ALREADY REIGNED.

3. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    YLT Acts 15:14,15 Simeon did declare how at first God did look after to take out of the nations a people for His name, and to this agree the words of the prophets, as it hath been written:

At least Young put a colon here instead of a comer. Luke does not quote what was written concerning verse 14, he just states the written scriptures confirm God was going to visit the Gentiles (nations) to take out of them a people for his name.

When do you believe God will end the taking out of the nations a people for his name? Why is he taking them? Does it compare to the nobleman going to a far country to receive the kingdom of God? Does taking out of the nations a people for his name compare to giving the holy Spirit and assigning authority to rule on how one grew after having received and returned to rule of Luke 19? Is God still calling out of the nations people to rule with Christ?

YLT Acts 15:16 After these things (After I am finished taking out a people for my name) (When the feast of firstfruits are past) I will turn back, and I will build again the tabernacle of David, that is fallen down, and its ruins I will build again, and will set it upright. ( The feast of trumpets. At the last trump those called to rule with Christ will be fit to inherit the kingdom of God and to rule with Christ)

I asked. What is the biggest hindrance of the will of God being done on the earth in the presence darkness of this world?

Is it not Satan deceiving mankind? What takes place after the feast of trumpets. What takes place concerning Satan and deceiving the nations when Christ returns? What feast shortly, followers the feast of trumpets. Who is Azazel that is carried into the wilderness? Does this not take place after the high priest has returned from the Holy of Holies.

YLT Acts 15:17 that the residue of men may seek after the Lord and all the nations, upon whom My name hath been called, saith the Lord, who is doing all these things. (All Israel shall be saved. the feast of ingathering, tabernacles)

YLT John 7:37 And in the last, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, `If any one doth thirst, let him come unto me and drink;

Whosoever will may come. YLT rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

That is my understanding.