1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reported in Pakistan News: Tinfoil Hats or Genuine Questions?

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by windcatcher, May 30, 2008.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

US Military Officers challenge official account of September 11, 2001.

2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

This is the most outrageous article I have ever read in my entire life. [​IMG]

3. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Well said.

Ed

4. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Oh no! Couldn't be! Lets' see, the military was involved in a training exercise involving hi-jacked airplanes......but couldn't stop these planes....... and VP Dick Cheney was in position of executive directives over the exercise. Sweet! The day before, on 9-10 there was disclosure that 2.3 trillion dollars were unaccounted for by the Pentagon. Intelligence including the FBI didn't know anything to prevent the attack, but in less than 48hours, already knew the identities of the hi-jackers, all from Saudia Arabia: Not Iraqis, nor from Afganhistan.

I do believe there was a conspiracy. I don't presume to know what...... but if one believes the news reports then the official possition is still a conspiracy. But outrageous is that some well credentialed and highly accomplished people have questioned and are continuing to question the story that we were told and the 'investigation' that the congress did not only refused to address these issues which were already known, but selectively called witnesses, selectively recorded testimony and discarded others and 'classified' some which they didn't want part of the public record.

5. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

These are not terrorist:
    These are people with a collective history of service to our country and good reputations, who are willing to stick their all on the line in the hope of getting answers: Most, if not all, are accustomed to following the orders of The Commander in Chief, and would not be speaking out so strongly if they did not feel our republic and our Constitution is being purposely undermined and pivotal is the 9-11 and the control of the Amercan psyche to accept a peace at any price.
    Just some of the people and their credentials:

6. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Eloquently put by Col. Razer, USAF
    “We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to ‘support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic’. Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it,” he concluded.

Credentials continued, (please refer to article for complete statements made)

7. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Each one of these persons have a very favorable Congress that has been grasping at anything to overthrow the President or at least tag him with some misdeed. 25 men would sure find security and confidence there. The fact that this is found in a Pakistani news paper makes it suspect from the get go.

8. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Are you talking about the exercise that was scheduled for that day, the one that didn’t didn’t actally take place? How would that have helped? Or do you mean the one that took place "sometime between 1991 and 2001"? Keep in mind that that exercise, whenever it took place, involved a hijacked foreign airliner. Norad never tracked domestic flights until after 9/11.

Cheney was involved in continuity of government exercises, where federal officials are taken to remote locations to simulate an attack. The government has had continuity programs in place since the early 1950s, as a precaution against nuclear attack or other emergency. Though that may seem sinister to some folks...

What is this supposed to prove? That this money was used to carry out the attacks? That Rummy stole it? The 2.3 trillion dollars that Rumsfeld spoke of in a speech was about the government’s lack of modern computerized accounting systems, and represented many years of data that were inaccessible.

That’s because the hijackers bought tickets using their own names. Most were Saudis, as is Bin Laden. Some were Egyptian. Al Qaeda was based in Afghanistan, and most of them had recieved training there.

Well I can’t go through and fact check whether not they all made these statements. But if they made them, it goes to show that even former military officers can be prone to conspiracy theories. They don't necessarily have any more knowledge of the events than me or you, or Joe Blow.

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just as with the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy I doubt that we will ever know the full story of the attacks that took place on September 11, 2001, in New York and Washington, D.C.

10. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

This, too, is my opinion:

Sure, I've had and have expressed my own ideas....but not with the background, witness, or knowledge, and certainly not with the investigative experience of many folks who question 'just what really happened on 9-11?". Any one who wishes to label a person who has questions about 9-11 as a "conspiracy theorist" is correct....... but WRONG if they used that term in a pejorative fashion....... Even the story that has become the official stand of our government calls 9-11 a conspiracy, and almost anyone who subscribes to acceptance of the reported events surrounding that day, and the events which followed, with the story after much investigation, must admit, the story is still one with problematic areas which may never be known. And EVEN if all the truth were known..... it would still be a 'conspiracy' by the very definition that is was a secretly planned and(or) executed act which involved participants to carry out a criminal......in this case, a demoralizing, murderous, and destabilizing......purpose.

Very possibly, if one could know the depths to which some were participants...either knowing or unknowingly.... it might involve such a shattering of confidence that would shatter not only our nation and its government, but perhaps the confidence of the nations of the world..... Come to think of it...in a way this has already been the impact of the event itself: Even our own government....... the best most of us would agree that could be formed by man, has been shaken to the very core of its foundational roots which were based on Biblical morality, justice and the constitution.

Even our President said 'they' hate us because of our freedom. And it is the demands for our security which are straining a free people to possess and maintain their rights and liberty.

11. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There were bad guys. They flew planes in to the WTC. End of story.

12. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

In short, Correct!

13. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Emphasis mine as this part is what I want to comment on.

If what hit the Pentagon was not flight 77, then where, pray tell, did that flight go down ? And what about all the people in that flight's manifest that are supposed to have died ? Where are they ? Were they all on that cruise missile ? Are these top honchos saying that the government of the United States of America and its officials murdered innocent people for their agendas' sake ?

14. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I don't know what happened to the persons on that flight.

There is some speculation that weapondry has been developed that can literally vaporize the target. Did this happen and if this happened then the assault on the Pentagon would have required both the plane and a missle. The only other senario I could figure is it could be a false report regarding a plane and its manifest, and a missile. There were children and a book author on that flight, if I remember the news reports correctly, and also families bereaved, so the flight must have existed. Same with the flight which went down in Pennsylvania.

The biggest problem I see with the 9-11 story is not as much with what we were told... but all the speculation and sudden appearance or discovery of 'convienence (and wha I would call 'token') proofs which was coming out during the crime scene investigation..... and the absence or secrecy preventing exposure of the crime scene evidence one would have expected to see.

Where is the material evidence of plane parts, luggage, etc.? At what altitudes do cell phones cease to work at the time of 9-11? What did happen to all the rubble that should have been part of the WTC? How does a 100+ storied structure of concrete and steel fall to a average depth below that of a 3 storied building? How is it that the BBC reported the destruction of WTC7 before it happened as though it had happened....and was on live tv annoucing the fall of it with the building still standing and then falling behind them? (On this question, I can conceive that a plan to blow the building could have been given the BBC and it mistakenly reported as past-tense.) Is it true that the government prevented independant research on the metal fragments from the WTC collapse....or are these reports just people telling lies that they were prevented from testing? Is there any truth or is is disinformation that the metal scavenged from the buildings destruction was sold to China for scrap metal?

15. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Hundreds of people saw that plane hit the Pentagon. Investigators found aircraft parts, and there are photographs. Forensic pathologists, odontologists, DNA experts etc identified the remains of the passengers aboard Flight 77, and those killed inside the Pentagon. The same people identified the remains of Flight 93 passengers in Pennsylvania.

16. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

What was the building that the Nazi party blew up to gain a case against Jews for prosecution?

Do rational people really think that our government is engaged in such activity?
    [​IMG]

17. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Exactly what I'm thinking, with all due respects to our brethren and other posters.

I wouldn't find such a thing implausible in a godless society, but even godlessness must have its limits of immorality and inhumanity.

18. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

..zackly..

19. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's probably true. However, since when do we trust a Pakastani newsource as truth?