1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Republican Senate Leader Saves Lives

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Bible-boy, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

I don't know if this is the correct forum. However, I just saw on the news that Senator Bill Frist (Sp?) was driving along the Interstate in Florida and happened upon a terrible auto accient. Six people (including children) had been thrown from the vehicle when its tire failed.

When the EMT's arrived on the scene they found a Doctor already hard at work. They did not know who the was until after he had left. He helped with CPR and revived three of the injured. Prasie God for him and his being in the right place at the right time. Our nation has a new hero! He could have just kept on driving and not gotten involved -- but he didn't.

[ January 02, 2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: BibleboyII ]

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

This is a great opportunity to set aside political differences and commend the man for his brave and honorable action.

3. Rick Sr.

Rick Sr. New Member

This is what we need in America, a leader who leads by example. Look for his opponents to start attacking him now. Way to go S. Frist. Rick

4. John Miller

John Miller New Member

From what I understand he was a cardiac surgeon before he took up politics. Praise God

On the news they also said that he helped treat the injured when the Capital building was bombed a few years back.

I'm sure the liberal cronies will find something negative to say about the incident today. [​IMG]

5. Jacob

Jacob Member

Let's hope he has the same interest in saving those little precious lives in the womb!

Jacob.

6. mountainrun

mountainrun New Member

re@Shawanee said..

======
    Look for his opponents to start attacking him now.
    ======

You are a bit behind. The Dems have been on him since his name first came up a speaker.
    He is against quotas and affirmative action so they equate him with Lott.
    For those who don't know, Frist is also a medical missionary and has made several trips to Africa.
    It will make the liberals look like fools to paint him as a rascist, but looking like fools never has slowed them down.
    If Frist is as smart as I think he is, he'll just let them attack and go about his business.

MR

7. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Hi Jacob!
    Good news. I just read a news bulletin this morning that said President Bush and Senator First will be working on a bill to ban partial-birth abortions. It is a start! By the way, January 22, 2003, is the 30th anniversary of the Roe vs Wade decision. [​IMG]