1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retired General Bravely Comes Forward And Says Constitutionally Obama Should Be Impeached!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If there’s anyone that I would expect to know more about The Constitution it would be a general. After all they are tasked with defending it..

Article III, Section III of the U.S. Constitution defines treason against the United States as 1) “consist[ing] only in levying war against them,” or 2) “in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.”

Lt. Gen. Jerry Boykin, a former Delta Force commander, along with others, argues that Obama is giving aid and comfort to America’s enemies by letting terrorists flow across our borders and by “refusing to obey the law” that has been in effect since 1952.

Boykin referred to recent reports that ISIS terrorists are camped just south of the Texas border, the same region where agents are being ordered by the Obama administration to release illegals without giving them a “notice to appear” before a judge.

“The fundamental responsibility of the president is to protect America in this instance. We know there are more than just immigrant day-laborers coming across that border. There are terrorists coming across that border, as well as drug dealers and people who are involved in criminal activity,” Boykin said, according to The Daily Caller. The general added:

When the president refuses to obey the law, and does so in a way that we are inviting people who are here to do us harm, I don’t think there’s any question that it is unconstitutional, it is dangerous, and the American people will pay the price for this.

I believe, that this is where the Congress should intervene. If we go back to the concept of ‘high crimes and misdemeanors,’ I think they can make a very strong case that this president is impeachable.

http://trumpinsurrection.com/archives/2223

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If he's so bold, why don't he and the GOP make a big deal of it? Go on. Double dog dare them.

Just more blowing of smoke.

Every year, one side talks about the other side needing to be impeached.

The folks who need to be impeached or whatever is done to congress people who don't do their jobs is the obstructionists of the GOP.

Sad that he rolls out of retirement or someone dug him up out the grave just so that he could make this silly statement about impeachment.

#2 Zaac, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It will be much easier to impeach Hillary since her very old man has already been impeached, along with Andrew Johnson. Trump is going to lose--look at his pointless attack on the Governor of New Mexico. Even Gingrich said that that was politically stupid.

4. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The people need to start now demanding that the next president direct the Justice department to arrest, prosecute, and seek life in prison for this traitor/terrorist we have in the white house along with every person in his administration, past and present, who has aided him in his criminal activities.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Do you wonder why a Republican led Congress hasn't impeached him? Criminal activities are not decided by Judge Napolitano and the Fox News fan the flames of white anger crew.

People's opinions about what they think is or has been illegal just because the talking heads at Fox have managed to find someone to do all their shows and say so, DOESN'T equal to illegal or impeachable. Neither do feelings of disgust for a President equal to everything he does being worthy of a Judicial Watch inquiry to try to see if we can make something stick.

"I wanna know what he knew and when he knew it." ala S. Hannity

If we didn't bring charges against W. Bush and Cheney for starting a war because it kills two birds with one stone (Revenge for Bush's father and making it look like we were responding to 9/11), then thee certainly isn't anything prosecutable in the Obama White House.

6. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The general is entitled to his opinion regardless of how ridiculous. The Constitution protects the ignorant as well as everyone else in being allowed to express their opinions. I will defend the general in his right to his opinion, but also reserve my right to say it is an idea without merit.