1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Retraction

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Luke2427, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your "every post" --come on now. I was specific.

I think you are getting significantly off-track Hos. :)

2. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

"Hos" did indeed create a new user profile...but this is not it...if you wanna vet my identity than be straight-forward and ask...

I hide NOTHING...

This profile was NOT created by "HOS"...
    "HOS" did create a profile, but never used it because he wanted to avoid this kind of trash (the trash you are involved in)....

This profile was my brother-in-laws....

If you wanna meet "H.O.S's" profile....just ask....It exists, but it was never posted on.

If you wanna cry to Administration against him/me...then go ahead, I have no problem with that.

I sorta "took-over" my brother-in-law's profile...but "H.O.S."....DID INDEED create one....and he's never posted on it.

If you ever find out why...you'll personally be ENRAGED at the profile he created....that's why I haven't used it. Just tell me you want to meet

"H.O.S's" alternate...and you'll have it.

3. Michael Servetus

Michael Servetus New Member

If you Wanna meet "H.O.S".....

THIS is the profile he created.....not I.J.

This is why he never posted on it.

1.) He thought it somewhat un-sporting since C4k elected to ban it for two years....

2.) He thought that "Michael Servetus" was a profile name a little too caustic for some people to stomach...

"Inspector Javert" was NEVER "H.O.S's" profile....it was a profile my brother-in-law created....he ceased using it the second jerks started accusing him of incest....so he gave the pass-word to me....

"Hos" has been posting on it ever since....

He broke no rules by creating a profile...none.

He just gave up on it, the second he saw how un-godly and nasty B.B. was to people....

THIS PROFILE...THIS ONE "Hos" created...DO YOU LIKE IT MORE?....check your dates...it's the same time "H.O.S." was banned.

Now...appeal to C4k (or B.B. administration extant) and have them ban either or both profiles.....

Just don't cry: "but, but, but, you're 'HoS'.." every time I kick your bum in a debate o.k?

#43 Michael Servetus, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
  4. thisnumbersdisconnected

Yes, there is proof Israel did not mint coins until the first century B.C. Any coinage they had up to that point was foreign. The Bible doesn't even use a word that can be legitimately translated "coin" (despite the post made earlier today) until the New Testament writings.

Yeah. I agree. I never disagreed. Move on.

5. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Fourth Century.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/FirstJudeanCoins.html

However, none of this proves they didn't mint coins BEFORE their captivity.

6. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just think of all the beer you could have bought.