1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retraction

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Sep 9, 2005.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I would like to retract some of my criticism for President Bush and Washington in the days following the disaster.

As the truth comes out is appears that though there was a breakdown on all levels and President Bush should share in the blame to a certain extent, the primary fault for the inaction lays firmly at the doorstep of the local and state level officials.

Apologies to those offended by my comments. I was too hasty in my judgement and did not think it all the way through.

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

C4K

I am not certain what all your apology entails, but it is big of you to make an apology.

And I for one appreciate that apology.

Wayne

3. Hardsheller

Hardsheller Active Member
    Site Supporter

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had forgotten how upset you were, with FEMA in particular, immediately after the hurricane.

Kudos

It's hard to change one's mind in todays politically charged atmosphere. It's even harder to admit it.

I agree with your current assessment entirely.