1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Revealed: The REAL Threat to Police

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Feb 10, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Refusing to go along with the department to cover up illegal activity, pledging to support the Constitution — apparently makes one an enemy of the state and their allies in the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fm2ikmhVpc

2. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho - any other links available? I've apparently exceeded my monthly satellite bandwidth again; can't get videos.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Have you tried Saudi Faux Snews?

[​IMG]

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope. And I'm surprised you recommended them.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Why? Don't you trust Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal's News Corp? It's the number source of news for neocons.

6. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho--why do you have to be so difficult? Especially with those that agree with you most of the time?

When was the last time you saw me quote anything from Fox? I tend to read from all sources I can--including the ones you provide.

So I took one of your news sources to task because they were being just as bad as--if not worse than--MSNBC, Fox, CNN, et al; they ALL inject their personal views, some more so than others. You've obviously taken it very personnally. My apologies for offending you.

But as scripture tells us: some are hands, some are feet. Some preach, some heal. We all have different talents and gifts. Not all of us join the fight the same way you do; but we all contribute, and no one's contribution is of less value than anyone else's.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Because I've been butting heads with idiot neocons and liberals that love the state and all it's majestic power over the individual's right to live without being micro managed by a government that is owned lock stock and barrel by the global financiers.

I was speaking more to those who still think Faux Snews is actually there to inform them.

I'm not offended Don. I just get tired of being the only one here that dares to speak out against the tyranny of the globalist system that has co opted our government.

All anyone wants to talk about is democrats are bad, no republicans are bad, no democrats are bad, no republicans are bad . . .

They're all bad! It's a total waste of time. Sure that's how we've been trained to think but man. it's time to snap out of it already. Neither the democrats or republicans care about the individual's rights. All they care about is how to best control what someone else is doing.

I'm sick of all the authoritarians on the right and on the left. Control, control, control. That's all they ever think about.

I just wish some of the people who keep reading my threads would grow a spine and start speaking out against all these authoritarians that think they can bully people into "conforming" to become just as blind and sheepish as they are.

Silence is consent and it makes me angry no end that these people will sit there and say nothing while our children's future is stolen by a bunch of unelected psychopaths sitting in highrise office buildings in London and New York city.

I wish they'd get it through their heads that our politicians are nothing but puppets serving a small group of unbelievably evil men and SPEAK UP!

I'm sick of hearing "oh that's the way God wants it". Baloney. That's a copout caused by fear of the state and what it can and does do to those who defend their liberties and their own children's future.

I care about my kid enough to go to the grave to defend her right to live free. I couldn't live with myself if I stayed silent while my kid's future is being stolen by men that don't give a rat's furry behind about anyone but themselves.

They don't even care about their own children. They're selling them out too!

They should all be rounded up and put on trial for the harm they and their endless greed have caused millions of innocent people instead of being "idolized" by Forbes and Time magazine.

This is our country. It's not theirs. And the only way we're going to get our country back is to understand, government is not at the top of power structure. We can vote the "lesser of two evils" until we rot and fall apart and nothing will change until we get the government out of the hands of the global bankers and multinational corporations that have seized control of it.

Period!

#7 poncho, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014