1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

REVELATION 17:5 = NEW YORK?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by olimpiu, Aug 25, 2003.

?
  1. YES

100.0%
  2. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

REVELATION 17:5 = NEW YORK?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    GOD truth is too simple for to be believed?

Because the messages are for "the end of times" I used the basic engineering and astronautically knowledge for to understand REVELATION 17:5.

1. Please take a small world map and look to the shape of the North American continent.

2. Look to the FIGURE 2 in my 1994 book, on my site:

http://www.olimpiuf.go.ro

3. Remember that St. John was"raised up to the sky" by God.

4. St. John from the sky, a today astronaut from a space vehicle and you from the world map saw all the same figure 2 of my book: THIS WAS THE "SECRET".

5. THE NAME UPON THE FRONT: NEW YORK.

6. The last DIRTY thing in this modern BABYLON: the first HOMOSEXUAL HIGH SCHOOL of the world.

7. By an engineering elementary logic the "reward"of God, for similarly "qualities" can be the same like it was for the ancient Babylon!

But I don't want "to speak in desert" and stop here.

GOD BLESS THE TRUTH!

My hope is I was wrong understanding about this message,but:

THE GREATEST SIN IS WHEN CHRISTIANS REFUSE THE BIBLE TRUTH!

I have nothing against USA, Russia , or any kind of religion or race,

but I can't ignore the GOD TRUTH and if I found IT is better to tell to others.

I'm convinced for all the people is better to listen the God words, including politicians.

GOD TRUTH is the same by the Koran or by the Bible, from Jesus, Nostradamus or Mohamed!

Our understanding may be different.

2. trying2understand

trying2understand New Member

WOW!!!

So far 100% vote YES!!!

3. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

Yes!
    This is God confirmation it is TRUE and RIGHT, because nobody is not intrested in IT!:
    2TIMOTHY 4:3,4

4. Trust in the Lord

Trust in the Lord New Member

5. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

I don't know any FRONT where to be WRITE: JERUSALEM!

6. trying2understand

trying2understand New Member

Come on, people.

You have to vote to truly appreciate what our poster has to say on this. [​IMG]

7. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I couldn't vote, because "LMAO" wasn't a choice. [​IMG]

8. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

DO YOU THINK IT IS NECESSARY YOUR VOTE, WHEN GOD ALREADY VOTED?!

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, all I see right now is your statements that you wrote a book in 1994, and that you specify on certain pages--without us actually being able to see the pages or photocopies of the pages--things that happened after 1994.

What I'd like to see is a photocopy of the copyright that shows you published/wrote this work in 1994, and some photocopies of the pages you're bringing up.

I'd also like to see an actual question in your poll, as the answers "Yes" and "Yes" without a question are meaningless.

10. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Do the same choices from the poll apply?

1 - YES
    2 - YES

11. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

Dear Don,

If you may not trust my site,please come in my country to me and I'll show you the manuscripts,the original books of 1994 and the news papers articles on 2 pages of 2001 about my 1994 book!
    Or you may have a trusting friend in my country to whom I can show these,for to tell you.

12. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

Sorry Johnv,

But I realy do not understand the polls vote system of this site.
    But because we are not here in politics I think it is not necesary to use it.
    I'm not able to use it!

13. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As much as I'd love to, Olimpiu, my job won't let me leave, and I don't have the money for the trip right now anyway.

Do you not have a scanner, or access to a scanner, that you could just scan the copyright date and then put the image into your web page? Or was this a self-published book?

How much are you asking for your book?

14. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

Hi Don,

Do you know a Publishing House interested for to publish an unpleasant TRUE?

By keeping my true: in 1994 I published this messages on my money,just because I knew from God and Nostradamus,I must to do it.
    In that time I was more poor than you are now.

15. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Nostradamus? Oh, that explains it. :rolleyes:

16. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

1. ALL REVELATION MESSAGES ARE "FOR THE END OF TIMES"!
    2. ROMAN EMPIRE WAS NOT "END OF TIMES" WAS THE BEGINING OF CHRISTIANITY!
    (Consequently may not have conection with REVELATION messages)
    3. ROMA IS NOT WRITEN "UPON THE FOREHEAD" OF NOTHING! (Like New York is on fig.2)
    4. NOSTRADAMUS WAS A CHRISTIAN AND LIVED IN 1655, SO COUDN'T GIVE MESSAGES ABOUT
    ROMAN EMPIRE (BEFORE HIM),FOR TO BE SIMILAR WITH REVELATION END TIMES (our days)!
    5. TODAY IN ROME THERE IS NOT AN HOMOSEXUAL HIGH SCHOOL ,like in New York is!

6. NEW YORK BECAME THE MOTHER OF THE YOUNG HOMOSEXUALS OF THE WORLD!

:
    On page 55 in my 1994 book God told me to write:

"WORLD TRADE CENTER will be destroyed"
    (dictionary for you: distrugere = destroy)

On:

you have a photocopy of the original PAGE 55,
    and PAGE 31 for fig.2
    (real fact)
    REVELATION 17:5 = NEW YORK!

1. For "the seven mountains" just look on my photocopy of PAGE 33 at fig.3 on: http://www.olimpiuf.go.ro
    and don't forget "the woman" "upon her forehead is written" New York is USA!
    2. I don't claim what God shows to every body: TRUE FACTS I wrote in1994 and somme of them are on my site today and will continue in the future!

3. By the facts, Nostradamus just confims the Scriptures,not replaces and not equalize them!
    ( you and me are not identicaly but both of us have conection with God )
    4. By the elementary meaning of any logic and any language "end of times" can be today or in the future,but never in the past.
    5. God use the name BABYLON for to understand the same punisment like was for it (the same bad end) because of the sins
    ( or for you homosexuality is not a sin?And the New York is the mother of it, it's nothing?) you may read all REVELATION 17,18,
    if you may not understand enough sins from 17:5!
    2000 years ago was not the name NEW YORK,for to tell you directly.But now I'm the first who tell you this.You are free to not trust me!
    6.God made one Earth and one Man.
    Did the Qu'ran, Jesus, the Bible, Nostradamus or Mohammed say we are not humans,or the Earth is not Earth?
    God gave one truth !
    Satan gave diferent interpretations!

You MAY BE OFFENDED by an elementary BIBLE AXIOM:
    "NOTHING ON EARTH MAY HAPPEN WITHOUT GOD AGREEMENT"

In this case you are not only out of GOD,but also out of his son Jesus:
    JESUS TOLD US: YOU WILL KNOW THE REAL MAN OF GOD BY HIS FACTS AND NOT BY HIS WORDS!
    Your real facts are continuing to refuse the reality,to say it is not true about what it is obvious,to twist words for to cover the reality and GOD TRUTH!
    REAL FACTS:
    1.GOD SHOWED TO ST. JOHN ALL THE PROBLEMS ABOUT THE GREAT BABILON.
    2.GOD TOLD TO NOSTRADAMUS THE PUNISHMENT MESSAGE ABOUT THE NEW CITY.
    3.GOD TOLD TO ST.JOHN AND TO NOSTRADAMUS TO WRITE HIS MESSAGE FOR TO ARRIVE AT THE END OF TIMES TO US.
    4.GOD GAVE ME THE RIGHT UNDERSTANDIG FOR ST.JOHN AND NOSTRADAMUS.
    5.GOD TOLD ME TO WRITE MY DECIPHERING FOR YOU IN 1994.
    6.GOD SHOWED YOU IN 2001 THAT MY 1994 MESSAGE IS RIGHT.
    7.GOD SEE NOW YOU ARE STILL NOT INTERESTED IN HIS REAL MESSAGE ABOUT NEW YORK!
    THIS IS A FACT.

GOD truth is too simple for to be believed?

Because the messages are for “the end of times” I used the basic engineering and astronautically knowledge for to understand

REVELATION 17:5.

1. Please take a small world map and look to the shape of the North American continent.

2. Look to the FIGURE 2 in my 1994 book, on my site:

3. Remember that St. John was “raised up to the sky” by God.

4. St. John from the sky, a today astronaut from a space vehicle and you from the world map saw all the same figure 2 of my book:

THIS WAS THE “SECRET”.(MISTERY)

5. THE NAME UPON THE FOREHEAD: NEW YORK.

6. The last DIRTY(PROSTITUTES,ABOMINATIONS ) thing in this GREAT BABYLON: the first homosexual High School OF THE EARTH.

7. By an engineering elementary logic the “reward” of God, for similarly “qualities” can be the same like it was for the ancient Babylon!

But I don’t want ”to speak in desert” and stop here.

GOD BLESS THE TRUTH!

17. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Actually, according to Rev 1:1, it was written to to show "what must soon take place" from the first century perspective. Its relevance to our future is unsure until it happens.

Events about to take place in the Roman Empire of the later 1st century may well have been part of "what must soon take place".

You refer to New York as the "lady" in regards to "written upon the forehead". There's nothing writtenupon the forehead of the status of liberty.

Hal Lindsey is a Christian living today. He's been prioven wrong numerous times. So what?

Actually, at the time of 1st century Rome, homosexual activity was commonplace in public bath houses.

I would hardly call a school with 100 students the "the mother of young homosexuals of the world".

You know, I heard Robert Tilton and Benny Hinn say that exact same thing.
    Two things:
    Distrugere also means "to damage". The fact that you wrote this in 1994 proves nothing, except that you could have been referring to the 1992 attack on the WTC, two years earlier.

Then you contradict the Bible. The Bible says that such things shall be revealed to all, so that all may understand. However, you do appear to fulfill scripture when it tells us to be aware of false prophets.

Nostradamus did not write his book of quatrains to compliment scripture. In fact, no where does he even imply this. None of the quatrains call out scriptural references.

Revelations speeaks of things that must soon take place from the 1st century point of view.

I prefer to trust God's word, which seems to contradict you.

Hmmm... associating Jesus, Nostradamus, and Mohammed. You forgot to include Uri Geller :rolleyes:

So now, the writings of Nostradamus are divinely inspired revelation? Heresy.

Interesting, since the Bible implies that biblical truth is free to all, without the need of anyone to interpret it for us.

It seems you were writing of the past.

That would be 1992.

Nope, I'm interested in his real message in the Bible.

According to you, we need you as a "special interpreter" of some warped sort.

I thought you said it was supposed to be simple to understand.

18. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

WILL BE OK IF GOD AGREE YOUR SPECULATIONS!

WHAT I KNOW FOR SURE IS
    (NOW I TELL TO YOU PEOPLE HERE):
    IF YOU BELIEVE REVELATION 3:19 YOU MAY UNDERSTAND MY MESSAGE HERE IS A WARNING FOR TO GIVE THE CHANCE TO NEW YORK,FOR TO BE SAVED BY GOD,AS IT WAS NINEVEH (JONAH)!

SATAN INTEREST IS TO KEEP THE OPORTUNITY OF THE SINS FOR THE COMPLETE DESTROY OF NEW YORK, BY ARGUING TO YOU THAT MY MESSAGE OF 1994 "IS FALSE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD KNOWS I DIDN'T SPECULATE HIS MESSAGES!

HOW CAN YOU, JOHNV, UNDERSTAND A BIBLE MESSAGE,WHEN YOU PROVE HERE YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THE MOST HUMAN MESSAGE OF MINE:

IN MY 1994 BOOK I SAID:

WOMAN=USA

MISTERY(dechiphering secret)=THE SHAPE AS A HUMAN PROFILE OF NORTH AMERICAN CONTINET Fig.2 http://www.olimpiuf.go.ro PAGE 31.

GREAT BABYLON=
    1.A LITLE TOWN IN LONG ISLAND WHICH TODAY HAS THE NAME BABYLON!
    2.PEOPLE OF ALL NATIONALITIES OF THE WORLD WHO LIVE HERE!
    3.A LOT OF THE WORLD INSTITUTIONS WTC, UN, IMF,ETC.
    4.NUMBER OF POPULATION!
    DO YOU KNOW AN OTHER TOWN IN THE WORLD TO BE GREATER IN ALL OF THESE THAN NEW YORK IS?

BUT I ENSURE YOU, A REAL MAN OF GOD DOESN'T NEED ALL OF THESE DETAILES,IT WILL BE ENOUGH FOR HIM JUST TO LOOK ON FIG.2 http://www.olimpiuf.go.ro FOR TO SEE "THE NAME WRITEN UPON THE FOREHEAD" OF USA IS NEW YORK AND THE EYE IS WASHINGTON!

5.FOR THE "MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATION" I WILL NOT INTEND TO TRANSLATE HERE ALL MY BOOK!

6.ABOUT
    IF YOU TRANSLATE ONE LINE UP ON MY PAGE 55 http://www.olimpiuf.go.ro YOU WILL SEE HOW STUPID ARGUMENTATION YOU HAD,BY FINDING THE WORD "VANISH"=DISPARITIA!

I'm sure God message is too simple for you to may understand what you may see with your eyes!
    That's why you must use library of words for nothing!
    DON'T USE 10% OF OBVIOUS BIBLICAL TRUTH FOR TO COVER 90% OF LIES!

GOD WILL SHOW US THE TRUTH!

19. Johnv

Johnv New Member

If you think you have a message given to you by God that was given to no one else, then according to the Bible, you're a false prophet. Plain and simple.

You're a false prophet. Get thee behind me, Satan.

20. olimpiu

olimpiu New Member

YOU JUST CALLED THE GOD TRUTH WHO DESTROYED YOU AS TO BE "SATAN"?!!!
    SO YOU MUST "VANISH", IF THIS IS GOD SITE!