1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rightly dividing???

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Benjamin, Feb 18, 2006.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

ituttut

Your responses in the above two posts are so disingeneous that they do not merit answer. You accuse me of lying and then lie yourself to cover that fact.

I was saved the same way as every person that has ever been saved, by the Grace of God; not by the grace of Paul, not by some fictional dispensational gospel given to Paul.

I believe that hyper-dispensationalism is heretical and any further discussion with you is pointless.

2. ituttut

ituttut New Member

THE END
    We live in God through JESUS CHRIST our LORD
    Christian faith, ituttut

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

In the above post I made the statement that I believe the hyper-dispensationalism as presented by ituttut was heretical. In an earlier post [March 03, 2006 12:21 AM] I asked the questions:

ituttut's response [March 09, 2006 05:08 AM] was as follows:

The four Gospels present the teachings of Jesus Christ on this earth from four different people, all writing under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and all inerrant.

ituttut claims:
    1. That the Gospel of John could not be written until after some unknown “dispensational gospel” was given to Paul.
    2. That the Gospel as presented by John is consistent with that unknown “dispensational gospel”.

ituttut is, therefore, claiming that Jesus Christ taught two different Gospels during His earthly mission; one is recorded by Matthew, Mark, and Luke for the Jews and a second is recorded by John, later to be revealed to the Gentiles. That claim is not only blasphemous, it is heretical.