1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romans 8:13 and 8:17

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben Elohim, Feb 25, 2005.

1. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

Hi JohnP;
    I'm impressed JohnP yet you added nothing about what He did for you, that he died for the sins of the world and rose again on the third day and has ascended to the Father and sits at His right Hand.
    May Christ Shine His Light On Us all;
    Mike :D

2. johnp.

johnp. New Member

ILUVLIGHT.

Nothing? The sustainer of all things and my lover.
    My Redeemer. That is, the One that Redeemed me. My Saviour. That is, the One that saved me. My all in all!
    You mean that nothing?
    You really should work on your presentation.
    Matt 1:21 She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

What's that 'all' then? Are you asking God to shine His light on Judas?

johnp.

3. rc

rc New Member

Still waiting ILL !!!

Come on ! Show me how much you ACTUALLY know about this subject!! I'm going to hound you till you show me. ILL... every post! On every topic I'm going to hound you, I've cought you in a lie and am going to hold you accountable brother! And this is just typical of your Bible study also.. making unlearned claims as fact with no truth or proper study to back it up. Which council condemns Calvinism? ...

Where are you ILL ?

4. ILUVLIGHT

ILUVLIGHT Guest

rc;
    rc do your best to slander me no one believes your mouth anyway that is long as they're not like you hehehe [​IMG]
    Your post are always full of dung

5. rc

rc New Member

How childish...
    You want to talk about slander? Hypocrite.
    Your the one making false statements, and now your upset because someone is holding you accountable.

Still waiting ! WHich council ILL ?

6. Wes Outwest

Wes Outwest New Member

Just curious. You see, there is a biblical response and a non biblical response.