1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romney is a Flat out Liar, a Fake, and a liberal.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Havensdad, Jan 29, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's not quite true though. Ron Paul is worth supporting unless you support the killing and displacing of millions of brown skinned people in the name of "national security". If that be the case then just vote for any of the corporatist candidates they'll be more than happy to continue the slaughter.

#21 poncho, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
  2. targus

targus New Member

"Killing and displacing of millions of brown skinned people"?

What does this mean?

If you mean illegal immigration, Obama claims to have deported more illegal aliens than any other President.

If you are talking about Iran and Afghanistan, Obama is the only candidate that has ordered the killing of anyone - including American citizens - in the name of national security.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's not quite true either is it? If memory serves we've been killing and displacing not only brown skinned people but yellow skinned people long before Bush and Obama's heads were the size of grapes.

Since 1898 and red skinned people long before that even. Why? To protect the interests of rich men. You can claim otherwise but you'd just be kidding yourself. History tells the story. War is a racket.

#23 poncho, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
  4. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you.

5. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Why do you think following the Constitution is "weird foreign policy"?

And no, he is not a freak. Plastic man Mitt Romney can certainly be called a freak, and Jabba the Hut look alike, "send em to the Moon" Gingrich can certainly be called a freak, but not Paul. He is just plain spoken and honest.

6. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Except the actual data (you know, the facts), say that Paul has the best chance of beating Obama. He beats Romney and Obama BOTH, among independents, he rivals Obama among young people, and he has across the aisle appeal that none of the other GOP candidates possess.

The only ones that say that Romney has a better chance than Paul, are the establishment idiots who actually WANT Romney, to protect their power.

George Soros said the other day, that the only difference between Obama and Romney, is the crowd that follows them. I agree. No thank you. I am not going to vote for an Obama clone, just so "our team" wins. That is not only blasphemous idolatry, it works against us. If the establishment knows that we will support anyone they put forward, they will just keep putting forward these same guys: "Hey, do you like liberal #1, or liberal #2?"

The only way we are EVER going to turn things around, is to show them that we WILL NOT support their hand picked, liberal candidate. We want a REAL choice. Otherwise, we are in a never ending decline.

7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK Not surprised Romney is a liar.

Paul is a hypocrite.

Gingrich is a moral degenerate.

The only one I know of that has admitted his sin and asked God for forgiveness is the moral degenerate.

Oh, what to do. :BangHead:

8. targus

targus New Member

So which candidates support "killing and displacing millions of brown skinned people"?

Seriously, get a grip.

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I would vote for Pee Wee Herman over Obama. I would vote for a third party in a Obama Romney race. How can a Christian, a Christian leader at that, pull the lever for someone who is a member of a cult, denies the Divinity of Christ, in addition to being pro abortion, for gay rights, and implemented the exact same program on medical care Obama did. What is it you are solving by voting for Romney? A more godless nation than we have now?

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Because he is as big of a moral thug as Romney, just not a Mormon.

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Bravo, how low can you go? Maybe Hitler is lower, not sure.

12. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Amen, it seems very few on this board learned anything from the elections of 1988, 1992, 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2008. How many times does one have to be smacked upside the head to get their attention?

#32 saturneptune, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
  13. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

No, its called selling your soul.

14. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

It has nothing to do with Romney care. It has to do with the record of Romney on the issue of abortion while governor of MA. He either supported it, or allowed it to go further. To blame the legislature is baloney. He was up to his neck in it. On top of that, the idiot pounds the podium now shouting out right to life. He is doing nothing short of pandering for votes from the blood of innocent children. Romney does not care about abortion one way of the other, he cares about being elected.

15. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

What does that have to do with the moral fitness of Romney being President of the Untied States?

16. targus

targus New Member

You need to read within the context of the discussion.

I said nothing about Romney and his fitness for being President.

I was asking for an explanation of the meaning of "displacing and killing millions of brown skinned people".

17. targus

targus New Member

Again, you need to read within the context of the discussion.

I was speaking to the link provided in the OP - which would be the topic of the discussion.

18. targus

targus New Member

Saturneptune, who do you support to be the next President?

19. PamelaK

PamelaK New Member

Scarlett - I remember going through this conflict in the past. No more! In my view voting is totally an issue of conscience. This is what I would suggest to you - and what I did myself when I voted in South Carolina last week. Pain free! Determine what you are looking for in a candidate. Are there any deal maker-breakers? Then research each candidate. PRAY over your decision. Go with your result from all that regardless of popularity, polls, pragmatism, political expediency - you get my point. Then you will be assured that YOU have voted for the right person!

#39 PamelaK, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
  20. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Ron Paul has been 100 percent consistent with his stated beliefs. Your comparison is idiotic. The only criticism that you can lay at his feet, is that he earmarked, in accordance with his belief that funds should be earmarked, funds which he voted and fought against in the first place.

I know you are a big Barak Obama fan, and want him to have all the free money he can get, but c'mon. Get over it. Paul kept a few million dollars out of his greedy little hands. Don't worry; he'll get plenty more.