1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Romneymania Sweeps America

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 29, 2012.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

TAMPA, FL—From coast to coast, town to town, and in nearly every public meeting place and private residence across America, millions have been captivated, inspired, and in some cases moved to tears by presidential candidate Mitt Romney, the former Massachusetts governor who now finds himself campaigning before a nation in the throes of full-scale Romneymania.

"The raw energy and enthusiasm Mitt Romney stirs inside people is like nothing I've ever seen," Youngstown, OH auto mechanic Chris Ritenour said Wednesday. "Everything he says resonates with Americans. His moving story of growing up privileged, his inspiring rise from moderate wealth to overwhelming riches, his thrilling work in the highest echelons of corporate finance—he really speaks to the heart and mind of the common man."

"I don't think there's been a presidential candidate this exciting and magnetic in generations, if ever." Ritenour continued. "I am a Romneymaniac."

< snip >

A comedy break from The Onion.

Simmer down folks this is not a real news story. :laugh:

But it could be with the right amount of corporate media "emphasis" anything can happen. Mitt's corporate sponsors gave us Bush and created the magical mystical Obamanation for us after all.

#1 poncho, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012