1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ron Paul Money Bomb this Sunday, 12/16/07

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Bro. James Reed, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

I sent the following as an email to the friends and family in my address book. I repost it here for your perusal.

To anyone who is interested, please visit www.teaparty07.com and pledge your support for this Sunday's "money bomb" to Dr. Ron Paul's campaign for President of the United States.

You may also visit Dr. Paul's campaign website directly to donate at www.ronpaul2008.com. Any and all support is welcomed.

Help us commemorate the 234th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party by supporting a true, modern-day defender of liberty, Dr. Ron Paul, for President of the United States.

Your friend,

James Reed

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I contributed to the money bomb last month, but I'll sit this one out. I've already given more to Ron Paul's campaign than I have to any presidential campaign since 1988 when I was a county chairman for Jack Kemp.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A Message From Ron Paul

December 15, 2007

What an amazing mission you and I are on. What great ideas we uphold -- the legacy of the most important thinkers of liberty in our country's history, and the most important doers of liberty in America. At the top of that list are the donors and volunteers of this campaign.

I could spend all my time thanking personally you and everyone who has done so much for our country's future, and not scratch the surface of what justice demands. But I want you to know how much I owe you, and everyone dedicated to the real America. You and I know our real country -- the America of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, of economic, civil, and personal liberty, of strong families and communities, of great businesses and professions, of strong peace and low taxes and sound money-all of which are under assault by the politicians who occupy our nation's capital.

With your help -- and I can't do anything without your help -- I want to change all that. Together, we can restore our constitutional republic, and oust the mountebanks who violate the ideals of the Founders with income taxes, Federal Reserve inflation, deficit spending, preemptive wars, torture, secret prisons, and abolition of habeas corpus.

How thrilling too are all the great Independent efforts in this cause, involving so many tens of thousands of patriots. Of course, since they are Independent, the election laws to do not allow me to coordinate with them in any way. But I will mention that this Sunday, I am really going to enjoy my tea at a party!

We are making real progress. And goodness knows we need to. Help me keep our revolution going and growing. For freedom, peace, and prosperity, for the real America, all our generosity and hard work are justified.

Sincerely,

Ron

- http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2007/12/message-from-ro.html