1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ron Paul not invited to Bohemian Grove Christmas party

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Dec 28, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

GOP primary candidate Ron Paul was not invited to yesterday's Bohemian Grove Christmas party because of his "poor attitude" regarding all things global, a member of the Bilderberg Group said today. Most of the other primary candidates from the Democrat and Republican parties attended the Monte Rio, California event.

"Ron Paul may be considered as a possible invitee to the Grove next year, should his poor attitude toward globalism improve," said Sir Archibald Wingate, Bilderberg's High Commissioner for Global Policy.

There was no word from the Ron Paul campaign on whether Paul's feelings were hurt. But things were rockin' at the Grove.

<link edited out because of questionable content at that site>

:laugh:

#1 poncho, Dec 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2008
  2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I have a lot of respect for Ambassador Keyes, and wish he had more of a forum for presenting his knowledge of the Constitution and the relevance/respect of Christianity by the founders and citizens of our country.....and the relevance today.

However, in the radio interview, which I listened to carefully, more than once.... I was not impressed that he desires limited government, nor did it seem that he had any questions of conscience regarding the interference of our government agencies in the overthrow of other governments, or the false setting up of wars by our own country by staging attacks in such a way as to involve us in unlawful wars..... Korea, Vietnam, Iraq..... or our agencies participating in the preservation, support, and commerce of drug traffic within our own country as well as others to fund a false underground economy for funding, weapon exchange, performance of criminal actions, terror and assignations to stage crisis to serve political purposes. In the radio program he was asked specifically if he knew of certain events.... and he acknowledge and excused as just being a necessary but dirty side of government.

The devil is in the details.... and when deceit is practice, it is my discernment that the devil is behind it......

----For we wrestle not against flesh and blood.......:thumbs:

3. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

This is weird....... I thought I was replying in the 'Alan Keyes' thread. Ooooopsy!:laugh: