1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ron Paul on the Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by James_Newman, Apr 10, 2007.

1. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2007/100407Monopoly.htm

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Ron Paul doesn't understand the proper use of money. Money has become most useful as a conversion factor. In the same way we use a conversion factor to compare coal and oil (btu's/pound) we use money to compare cars and work hours or driving vs. flying.

Only poor people have a goal of accumulating money. Rich people want access to money. Money is only useful as an asset if one loans it to other people at interest.

3. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

The paragraph before it is dead on...
    "Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the LORD." - Proverbs 20:10

Here's a couple other folks who tried to educate...

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" - Sen. Barry Goldwater ​

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". - Congressman Louis T. McFadden (His whole speech on this issue is worth reading)

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgiveable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." - John Danforth

"The regional Federal Reserve banks are not government agencies. ...but are independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations." - Lewis vs. United States, 680 F. 2d 1239 9th Circuit 1982

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs."-Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.​

(Source: Jesus-Is-Savior.com)

4. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Ron Paul understands that devaluing the currency effectively devalues my work. I understand that while my wages remain constant, I am afforded less cars per hour due to inflation which is effectively the transfer of wealth from those who work for money (the poor) to those who have access to money and loan it to other people at interest (the rich). It is really just a sneaky way of stealing.