1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ron Versus the Huckster

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Sep 7, 2007.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wish he would. :thumbs:

2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Yes you have me confused with someone else.

Ron Paul does not fit into the Democrat mode , he's not liberal enough. Ron is for a Constitutional Government , whats wrong with that, don't you like the Constitution or is it just another piece of (blankety blank) paper as Bush has said.

I thought more had died in Nam after the government fell but those numbers still don't compare to the number of unborn children being murdered.

Persecution exist everywhere , so please be more specific. Viet Nam is not a threat you are free to visit there and see for yourself.

3. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

Their problem. That's what happens when a populace at large demands a totalitarian nanny state. The Iraqis have and will make the same mistake again. Supply and demand determines the electorate: I know it isnt' pleasant for you to come to terms with, but it's true nonetheless. Accordingly, a people group (collectively speaking) always gets the kind of government it deserves.

Believe it or not, there's a reason why Iraq was a muslim theocracy instead of a catholic theocracy.*

*It's called supply and demand.

4. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Their problem?

Really, why do you take the cybername that you have if you approve of communism's slaughter of tens of thousands of people in Viet Nam after the US withdrawal?

Are you saying that the bloodbath that will happen to the common people of Iraq after the American withdraw after the Democrat political victory or the political victory of Ron Paul is the problem of the people of Iraq?

Isn't that the ultimate in blame the victim?

5. Ivon Denosovich

I don't approve. I acknowledge.

The slaughter of all people groups who turn their back on capitalism will always continue. All other systems are by nature socially self-destructive.

And you have every right to hate whole swaths of reality. But not to deny it. :(

6. Ivon Denosovich

Bottom line: covetousness is detrimental to stability. Those who denounce private economics as being the foundation of freedom, (in this case, religious fascists) in effect must advocate covetousness. And there is no way for a people group to achieve long term stability when the defining characteristic of their society is covetousness.

And, once more, I concede that you have ever right in the world to be disgusted with barbaric stupidity, Brother.

#46 Ivon Denosovich, Sep 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2007