1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Reagan Speaks Out Against Socialized Medicine

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Jan 31, 2009.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

I'm also for cars for the masses. Six figure jobs for the masses. Cell phones for the masses. Brick homes for the masses. Maybe I should just give everyone a free ride.

I have worked firsthand to help with the medical crisis. My giving is to be in secret...but I've been blessed to help others in this area.

But the government is horribly inefficient, wasteful, and clogged with red tape, nonsensical policies, and incompetence. Why should I let the people that brought me FEMA and the IRS be in charge of healthcare?

You do realize that Medicaid's botched policies cost us thousands...and that we're throwing good money after bad....don't you?

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Not so. From HERE:

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I would be all for a better solution but could the problem be the libs don't have as much to give? You can't give until it's given unto you.

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

All this is true but the Government is the only one taking care if these peoples health needs. Without the wasteful government programs they would have no health care. So as bad and unconstitutional as the Government provided system may appear, when it's the only show in town, then I would think we Christians should support it. If we're going to be pro-life, lets be pro- all life and not selective about which lives we are pro for.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Baloney.............