1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rose Publishing/Aspire Press

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by ktn4eg, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Do any of you folks out there in BB Land know anything about Rose Publishing and/or Aspire Press, which supposedly is physically located in Torrence, CA?

Recently I've come across some descriptions of their material (mainly Bible charts, etc.) that seem to be useful as visual aids, but I don't really know for sure where they're coming from theologically speaking.

At first glance, it would seem as if their materials are OK, but that could simply be misleading [i.e., Every advertiser is certainly going to try to make his/her/its product and/or service appear in the very best possible light {think Mormon's, JWs, etc.} for their intended market/demographic.]

If anyone knows any more about Rose/Aspire, I'd really appreciate any of your comments/observations about them.

73's y'all! :thumbsup::smilewinkgrin::wavey:

2. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist