1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Royal Family Honor Code

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by revmwc, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Albert Mohler:

"For many years, Dunn was one of the most notorious irritants in the Southern Baptist Convention, leading his agency – which represents several Baptist denominations – to champion a radical vision of church-state separation that put the BJCPA into regular alignment with the liberal American Civil Liberties Union and People for the American Way. Furthermore, Dunn refused to oppose abortion on demand and regularly opposed positions the Convention championed. By 1991 the SBC had had enough, and it defunded Dunn’s agency."

http://www.albertmohler.com/2009/07...spiritual-enablers-reaping-an-unholy-harvest/

2. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

What are his credentials for that position? Never heard of him what does he teach? But you have endorsed others by posting their works if I endorsed R.B. Theme simply by posting his bio, which was not an endorsement but showing what his ministry website states.

3. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look, if you are going to claim you have been there the least you could do is spell it right. The name of the church is "Berachah" - and if you were the great Hebrew scholar you were trying to be in the other thread you would know it is the Hebrew word for "blessing."

• Like Like x 1
  4. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

So Jerome, if he states someone a heretic or a cult then does he need to look in the mirror first, is that what you mean?

5. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good stuff. Can you imagine how far out a person would have to be to be called a "cult?" LOL!

6. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

So do you level your attacks at spelling so much, that one happened to be from my ph
    Evidently Dunn can't be trusted as a source to call someone a heretic or a cult, just we can't call others that unless they have the absolutes wrong

7. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

You use lot's of excuses over and over, bobbing and weaving the facts stated against you showing you hold to error. It's "your phone", or "you don't have time", blah blah, but then after saying you don't have the time you post another lengthy error filled OP. :rolleyes:

Several have nailed you and your teachings and have showed you wherein you are at fault, then the excuses roll in.

Yet you're to be trusted, right?

Wrong.

You have lot's of absolute wrongs and you demonstrate this on here often. Then you couple this with a pretense that you understand the biblical languages when it is so apparent you do not. You're deceiving even your own self against all evidence that proves your fallacious teachings to being just that, fallacious.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

From my phone again. With its I trust my spell check okay let me spell pwrong it gives you guys something to attack instead of
    Answering thenpost

9. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry, but that is incomprehensible. You claiming to be some kind of expert on the Berachah Church should, at least, include you knowing how to spell it correctly.

10. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ask him.

Ask him.

11. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Again never said I was an expert about Barachah Church I went there when I was 10 or 11 and only for a few months. Then I said I have read his material that never stated I was an expert. However if you have never heard speak or read his material you are taking hearsay and running with it, what is that called?

12. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Where can one ask him?

13. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Again never claimed to be a Hebrew scholar, and said so in the thread. Said it came from a commentary.

14. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

I'm not the one posting what the man said. You did and he was talking about others. So have you ever been to Baracaha? Have you read Colonel Theme's work?

15. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where did you get that idea? I read everything he wrote. Most was nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay now, pay close attention because I am only going to say this once. There is a new magic way to find information on the internet. Don't tell anybody because this is a secret and if everybody found out about this it would be terrible.

Okay, here it is. Type "www.Google.com" into your browser. You will see a page you can type his name into and get all the information you wanted. It really is like magic. Try it. You will be amazed!

17. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You were telling us all about what the Hebrew said and what it meant. <roll eyes>

18. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

Again I clarified and said I got it from a commentary

19. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

I ask if you did, never said you did and you never answered until now.

20. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm terribly sorry I failed to keep the schedule you planned for me today but I actually have a life quite apart from the Baptist Board. Wife. Kids. Grandkids. Trash to haul. Ice to pick up. A freezer to deliver. Doctor to see. Prescription to pick up. Car registration to renew. Next time I will check with you before doing those things necessary for daily maintenance of a very full life. :rolleyes: