1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RU Smarter than College Educators? Take the Test and See!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 18, 2011.

1. AntennaFarmer

AntennaFarmer Member

You answered 32 out of 33 correctly — 96.97 %

Question: In 1935 and 1936 the Supreme Court declared that important parts of the New Deal were unconstitutional. President Roosevelt responded by threatening to:
    Your Answer: impeach several Supreme Court justices
    Correct Answer: appoint additional Supreme Court justices who shared his views

I guessed on a couple of others. I feel stupid for making a mistake on the Supreme Court question though. Impeach Supreme Court Justices - that was wishful thinking on my part!

A.F.

2. sag38

sag38 Active Member

I missed six questions with a score of 82%. It's good to see that most folks here on the Baptist Board tend to be a bit more informed.

#42 sag38, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
  3. North Carolina Tentmaker

You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %
    If you have any comments or questions about the quiz, please email [email protected].

Honestly, this is not that hard. I missed the one on free markets using local pricing just because of the way it was worded and the one on Plato and Socrates because who cares?

4. dh1948

dh1948 Member
    Site Supporter

78.79%

26 out of 33

5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You answered 30 out of 33 correctly — 90.91 %

Some very lucky guesses and maybe a bit of fair reasoning from a current college student with very little prior edjumication in this area. Was expecting worse.