1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Rubio seen as a moderate and an establishment candidate not a conservative

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Feb 2, 2016.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

There you go twisting what I said again. Typical ITL.

Let me spell it out for ya if one of our founding fathers were running against Fox New's flavor of the week you'd be supporting Fox New's flavor of the week. Was that clear enough? Can you understand what I said now or do I need to dumb it down another notch?

I didn't attack your ability to interpret the bible. I was merely making an observation. I've been observing your inability to comprehend what Proverbs 22:7 means for years.

You once said your parents were the reason you're so dead set against "conspiracy theorists" or did you lie about that to?

The king of the ambush attack and chief demonizer on the board can't take a little of his own medicine! Boo Hoo . . . Roflmao

Stop it you're making my sides hurt. RoflmaoRoflmao

#41 poncho, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Don't you have a race war to start in Jesus name Zaac?

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Don't you have another conspiratorial lie to spread in Alex Jones's name?

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Here's the lesson you missed in Sunday school . . .

Parable of the Pharisee and Publican.

c 9 And he spake also this parable unto certain who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and set all others at nought [It is commonly said that this parable teaches humility in prayer, but the preface and conclusion (see verse 14) show that it is indeed to set forth generally the difference between self-righteousness and humility, and that an occasion of prayer is chosen because it best illustrates the point which the Lord desired to teach. The parable shows that the righteousness in which these parties trusted was devoid of that true charity or heart-love toward God and man without which our characters are worthless in the sight of God-- Proverbs 30:12 Proverbs 30:13 ; Isaiah 65:5 ; 1 Corinthians 13:1-3 ]:

Section 17 and Section 17.]

Revelation 3:17 Revelation 3:18 ), and he makes the sinful record of the publican a dark background on which to display the bright contrast of his own character--a character for which he was thankful, and apparently with reason.]

Leviticus 16:29 Leviticus 16:30 ), but the Pharisees fasted on Mondays and Thursdays of each week]; I give tithes of all that I get. [I give the tenth part of my income. The law required that tithes be given from the corn, wine, oil, and cattle ( Deuteronomy 14:22 Deuteronomy 14:23 ), but the Pharisees took account of the humblest herbs of the garden, and gave a tenth of their mint, anise, and cummin ( Matthew 23:23 ). Thus he confessed his virtues rather than his sins.]

Psalms 123:1 Psalms 123:2 ; 40:12 ; 9:6 ], but smote his breast [as if to remind himself of the stroke of God which he so richly deserved-- Nahum 2:7 ; Luke 23:48 ], saying, God be thou merciful to me a sinner. [He makes full confession of his sin without excuse or justification, and without offset of righteousness. Moreover, he petitions for no temporal blessings, but simply asks for mercy-- 1 Timothy 1:15 .]

14 I say unto you, This man went down to his house justified rather than the other [we are taught here, as in the parable of the prodigal son, that the penitent unrighteous are more acceptable to God than the righteous who make no confession of their sins]: for every one that exalteth himself shall be humbled; but he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. [Luke xiv. 11, see Section 90. The Pharisee was an example of the first, and the publican of the second.]

http://www.biblestudytools.com/comm...ons/parable-of-the-pharisee-and-publican.html

for every one that exalteth himself shall be humbled . . .

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Isaiah 5:21

Now you can't say you weren't warned, Zaac.

#44 poncho, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Here's the lesson you missed because you were too busy watching InfoWars:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

Alex Jones's voice is not the same as the voice of God. Save your conspiratorial assessments for someone who thinks you've got the good sense of a gnat.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Says the guy who would have us all believe he is the voice of God on BB. Laugh

I learned to spot the mark of a Pharisee you openly put on display on a daily basis here when Alex Jones was still in diapers. ;)

You know Zaac if you weren't so busy interpreting the Bible in such a way as to exalt yourself over others you might notice that God Himself is exposing the centuries old conspiracy to form a godless totalitarian world government in it.

Alex Jones and myself are in agreement with God and His word. In your latest rants against Alex and I you're saying in essence we are a couple of nutcases for believing God rather than you and your buddy ITL and for pointing out how the godless one world government that God Himself said is coming is being put into place before our very eyes.

Sounds to me like you're the one working on behalf of the false prophet here.

Hey, I'm just testing the spirits.

#46 poncho, Feb 6, 2016
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Says the guy who would have everybody believe that lil green men are puling the strings of society.

Must have been the first time your mama put a mirror to your face.

You know poncho, if you spent more time in God's word than you do on Infowars, you still wouldn't be worth listening to.

You and Alex Jones both sound like you're 11 eggs short of a dozen.

Sounds to me like you're doing what crazy conspirators do: being crazy. Maybe you've been probed too many times.
    [​IMG]

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You just proved me right again. The closer I get to the truth about you the more infantile your posts get.

The only person you're fooling here is you. I doubt very much that even your good buddy ITL buys into your act.

Your fruit done gave you away. :)

#48 poncho, Feb 6, 2016
  9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Gosh man, in your mind, little green men run the world. SO I don't think too many folks around here really give a flying hoot about what you think the truth is.

It's just silly for the primary conspiracy theorist of the board to talk about anyone fooling anyone because that foolishness is the basis of your existence. You and the lil green men you listen to think everyone else has been duped but you and ole Alex Jones.

[​IMG]

Crazy shouldn't talk about fruit.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know you didn't mean it this way --but man his voice grates on my nerves. Alex is destroying his vocal cords. But that will be good news as far as your concerned.