1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rumor has it . . . !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by blackbird, Sep 24, 2012.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Naturally he would replace Hillary with the only known traitor in Congress.

Great move. :rolleyes:

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Then Michelle Obama will run and win. I think we're going to see a trend of Presidential wives running after their husband's terms are up.

3. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

How does that 2016 Hillary run look now in light of the embassy attacks and the attempted cover up?

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? When all the truth comes out about the Libyan affair she'll be able to run as a republican. Of course she'll have to make a couple of adjustments in her campaign speeches. She'll have to pledge more support for Islamic extremists than Romney and call for overt unconstitutional warfare instead of the covert unconstitutional warfare the democrats prefer to wage now.

If she does that I can see her as the next republican president.

#24 poncho, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
  5. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is totally ridiculous. Both parties will run from this situation, and whether or not true, blame the other party. I understand your points about Democrats and Republicans being the same, and to a degree, that is true. However, keeping things in a reality mode sometimes helps.