1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rush to talk to Huckabee?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ivon Denosovich, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

Here, Rush responds to Huckabee's comments that Huck wants to talk to Rush. Personally, I'd love for this to happen. It would be an interesting show if Huck called in and Rush quizzed him on the issues.

2. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I think that getting too close to Rush would be a real mistake for Huckabee. He seems to be doing well among the Conservative end of the Republican party. I believe doing this would hurt him among the Republican moderates as well as among Independents and Democrat conservatives if he should get the nomination.

3. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

If the Huckster wants to call in to Rush and make his case he should be aware that once Rush has made up his mind to be against a candidate it will not bode well for him.
    The last time Pat Buchannon was running in the primaries he was snubbed by El Rushbo and later was reported of being a closet Nazi,
    Yeah so go ahead Huckster get on Rushs' show if you want your poll numbers to go down.