1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Russia firing artillery at Ukraine military targets

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As well as RT and Sputnik...

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Any Russia that wants to tell the truth apparently is given a nice funeral right away by the KGB Lt. Col. Putin.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Judging from these latest replies you guys find it much easier to talk ____ than provide evidence to support your um, conclusions.

C'mon if the mainstream corporate media is all that you guys make it out to be show me the evidence they provided that convinced you they are right.

Should be easy.

Let's have a look at it. Post it. Don't talk about it. Be about it. If what the MSM is claiming is true then it shouldn't take another year to prove it.

#23 poncho, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When you finally provide even one then you can talk.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You must be talking to yourself. You posted some "he said she said" allegations but nothing in the way of supporting evidence.

Then when I asked you to provide evidence to support those "he said she said" allegations you posted, "poof" you did your disappearing act only to show back up seven months later shooting your mouth off.

You had two choices. Provide the evidence that proved your "he said she said" allegations to be true or disappear. You chose the later. Then you show up seven months later accusing me of acting like you.

I have to tell ya Rev for a guy that refers to himself as a "reverend" you're about the most dishonest person I have ever run across and I've run across some dishonest characters in my day.

#25 poncho, Mar 2, 2015
  6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

Russians who disagree are given nice funerals right away.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Now that's original. :rolleyes:

This is the way it is with these guys folks instead of doing something simple and easy like provide the evidence I asked for they instead go into some strange tribal group dance presumably to see which one can look like the biggest fool.

It's almost painful to watch them go into convulsions over a simple request.

Show me the proof. That's all I asked.

You'd think I asked them to jump off a cliff into boiling water.

At first it was kind of comical to watch them twist and shout, send in their magical musical monkeys and do everything but provide evidence to support their "assumptions" but now it's just getting to be more of the same old re runs of the same old zig, zag, zip, dodge and dive tactics.

The one thing all these lame old tactics have in common is none of them involve producing any evidence.

Can anyone guess why none of them have produced any evidence to support their "assumptions"? No, it's not Poncho's fault for not giving them enough time to find it. :smilewinkgrin:

#27 poncho, Mar 2, 2015
  8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Mr. Death:

'At home, Putin continues to crackdown on any opposition. Boris Nemtsov, a vocal critic of the Putin regime, was murdered recently in Moscow. Nemtsov joins Alexei Navalny, Stanislav Markelov, Anna Politkovskaya, Natalia Estemirova, and Alexander Litvinenko as Putin opponents who have been murdered or assassinated under “mysterious” circumstances.'

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/francis-p-sempa/putin-and-the-new-iron-curtain/