1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Russia: Is history repeating?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Gina B, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

History isn't repeating itself Gina.

We've just reversed our role in it. Now we're the warlike nation attacking others and backing murderers and thieves who burn and destroy. Washington has been funding and arming Islamic terrorists for years and using them as a proxy force for destabilizing nations that prefer not to join the New World Order system of debt slavery so it shouldn't come as any surprise it's funding and arming neo nazis and using them as a proxy force to destabilize Ukraine and pick a fight with Russia.

#2 poncho, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
  3. thisnumbersdisconnected

Like I said on another thread ...

[​IMG]

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You mean the thread where you proved once again that you won't heed your own advice? You mean that thread?

I'm beginning to think you're addicted to war and putting your hypocrisy on display for everyone, you just can't help yourself can you?

Haven't you got better things to do? I dunno like maybe telling everyone how we should all be cheering for un-elected neo nazi murderers and thugs like you and your paranoid russophobic neocon endless warfare buddies are?

I might remind you again how every illegal war the neocons you keep cheer leading for started has turned out to be total failures that has cost millions of lives, trillions of dollars and spread Islamic terrorism far and wide. But then you wouldn't care anymore this time than the last would you?

You just gotta have another war consequences be damned.

#4 poncho, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
  5. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Poncho, do you think that it is, indeed, Russians and their supporters that are causing true problems in Ukraine, but it's possible that they are not acting under the authority or desire of Putin and his supporters? That Putin's actions in Crimea truly were defensive of those who needed defending, and that he and his sector is not responsible for the violence going on in other parts?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Two things I know for sure Gina our corporate sponsored politicians lie and scare monger constantly and those who sponsor them also control the mass corporate media.

We aren't about to get the truth from either very often and in those times we do they always start a false debate to change the subject and draw our attention away from the real story.

No different than they have attempted to with Clive Bundy vs the BLM.