1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Russian ship a little too close to home...my home.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Use of Time, Feb 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    An insult with a smiley-face is still an insult.

2. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you honestly think that was an insult have you ever considered the possibility that you are much too thin skinned for social media? After all, people are going to disagree with you. You will just have to learn to suck it up.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    those are 2 characteristics of Trump.....throwing tantrums actually is one of his signature trademarks.

4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You questioned my mental capability in Post number 26:
    I think that most would consider that an insult.

Perhaps you did not mean for it to be a dig. If not, I would think that someone who was a pastor would display a bit more tact.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    welcome to the alt-right world view Rolfe.

6. blessedwife318

blessedwife318 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only hate I see is what Trump supporter have for non Trump supporters. These attachment are from one of my friends FB page and as you can see the Trump supporter are calling for the death of us "traitors" who disagree with Trump. No he was not talking about those who leaked information but clearly directed his traitor comment toward my friend.

Of course as far as I'm concerned "Trump hater" card is the equivalent of the "racist" card the left played for 8 years, in other words what they said when they lost the argument.

20170218_201536.png 20170218_202212.png

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep.

8. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where oh where are Calumnian, Carpro and ChrisTheSaved to pipe up and say, "you float these things then you backpedal and deny, but we knew what you really meant?"

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    but you are the enemy....so of course they are going to lob these bombs at you.....what else have they got to counter with?

Now they are attempting to float stuff like Trump is chosen by god---so you are evil for pointing out defects....yea right LOL. IRRATIONAL crap. Just ignore it....but be cautious with the far lefty bomb throwers also. They will look for every opportunity to discredit anything the Republicans do that is good for the country. All in all,its just ginned up insanity (on both sides)

10. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then you are only seeing half of the issue. To think it is all one sided is naive in the extreme.

11. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    He didn't say Trump threw a tantrum. That accusation was made toward me.

12. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, I didn't. I questioned your lack of comprehension of what I have written. I have said over and over that:
    Only those who had an ax to grind.

13. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now that is really funny. Calling me "alt-right." Anyone paying attention knows I am slightly left of center. :Roflmao

• Like Like x 1
  14. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you really think there are not Trump haters out there, you haven't been paying attention. Just as if you really think there were not those who hated President Obama because he was black you weren't paying attention for 8 years.

15. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No you just suggested that people need counseling for some reason. I never said you were name calling so once again you are cramming words in my mouth.

Your rant was a generalized statement against Trump hatred in a thread about Russian naval ships off the coast of Virginia? How bizarre. Seems like you were just looking to pick a fight to me. Now you are posting a video that has nothing to do with this thread as evidence to an argument no one here has made. What a mess you've made if this thread.

Just shut it down I guess.

16. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes. Those with an irrational hatred for President Trump should seek some professional counseling.

Once again you deliberately and maliciously mischaracterize my post.

Your "seems like" is another evidence of a tendency to fail to comprehend what I have posted.

The video is a far left TV/Print "Journalist" who recognizes the folly of the extremist hatred of President Trump. This from the guy who was in the tank for Hillary Clinton all during the campaign. But even he can see the irrationality of the Trump haters.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes a video about Trump hatred where none exists with a thread topic about Russian military gamesmanship. Why you would choose a thread like this to go off topic is beyond me.

I think it looks like a rant. You don't. I'll be fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ChrisTheSaved

ChrisTheSaved Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You left wingers are so far left that you are attack each other now lol. I feel bad for TC (who I thought was one of yall lol) I have never seen so many things twisted to fit your narrative. Oh my, this is fun to watch, you guys are falling apart with hate!

This was a fun one to watch as TC made you guys look like school boys, you took a paddling to say the least.

19. ChrisTheSaved

ChrisTheSaved Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist

Thanks for the random FB post where you leave out what started the crap. We have zero context and you get a few likes? lol. Anti-Trump bubble much? What did you post, I can guess, "Trump is a Nazi and dumb!" Then you don't show what the original post was? Trump supporters are bullies!

Stop the lie that Trump supporters are violent. I will donate $500 to a charities/y of you r choice if you can show me five real trump supporters attacking Hillary supporters.

Beating our vets, elderly and girls is very cool!

https://youtu.be/M9r__DARZ8Y

https://youtu.be/2_7YsXPeis8

https://youtu.be/ky0487qh0V0

https://youtu.be/DzyZgxZswWw

20. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey Tom why don't you do your job and get my thread back on track and maybe do something about Christhesaved who calls everyone liberals all the time and has now hijacked the thread. Or you could close it if you think the topic (your topic) warrants further discussion. I really don't think there is anything more to be said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.