1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint or Sinner. Which one are you?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Word, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

Have you ever studied the Gnostics during the first and second century and their teachings? You are teaching their doctrine and much of the New Testament was written to condemn their doctrine as heresy.

2. The Word

The Word New Member

The Romans killed all the true saints and confiscated as many of their writings as possible. By the early fourth century, they had killed all the saints but there were many followers who were chosen ones of God who were still in there sins. Without a saint, God couldn't give them commands to confess and repent of their sins.

The Romans didn't want these followers, or children of God, to become sinless saints and preach the gospel, which is the voice of God. The had their leader, Constantine, figure out ways to deceive these followers. He started the Roman Catholic church and made Christ-like creeds and idols to lure the followers into these pagan churches. Then he got his translators and writers to use some of the saint's writings and change them to make sure they couldn't identify the true gospel. If they figured out that God was using the flesh of the saints to preach the gospel, then they wouldn't go for this deception.

By removing everything that had to do with the saints preaching the true gospel and adding pagan ideas in these writings, their new testament was a perfect instrument in keeping their new Christians deceived of the truth.

Some of these writings by the saints didn't get confiscated so the Vatican announced these writings as evil gnostic writings by the false prophets they killed. These lies by the Romans are still working today as many Christian fear these writings by the true saints. I've read some of them a while back but now I could understand them much easier. The Romans have added some of their pagan beliefs in them but God knows where all the lies of the scriptures are and in these writings. He doesn't miss anything.

3. The Word

The Word New Member

I don't have to study anything. God knows all things so why would he need to study?

I have looked at some of these gnostic writings and I've looked at some scriptures and whatever God wants me to know, he gives me the understanding.

It's much easier to have God give me all the knowledge than trying to figure all those symbolic writings in the Bible. Only God can interpret the scriptures.

4. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

What history book are you reading from?

5. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Are you God?

6. walkbyfaith

walkbyfaith New Member

Yes, I believe he thinks he is.

7. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

So you are superior to the Apostle Paul who commanded us:

2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Of course, you only use the parts of the Bible that suit your fancy don't you?

8. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Usually the devil is more subtle, but this guy is a bold one!

9. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

TheWord,

Do you keep the Torah (Gk. nomos) perfectly? Whenever the NT writers use "nomos" it usually means Torah and all of its commands.

You have been reproved regarding 1Jn by me, yet you still pervert the Scripture to match your view. Why?

You have a disdain for the original languages. If you disdain them, then you must disdain your translation since it was translated from Hebrew and Greek MSS. Where do you think your translation -- a translation by MAN --comes from?

Why are you afraid to branch out and learn more? Hebrew is not a dead language btw. It lives on today.

#29 R. Lawson, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011
  10. The Word

The Word New Member

If you knew me, you wouldn't need to ask this question.

11. The Word

The Word New Member

Why would God need to study since he was the one who had all these scriptures written? Did you know the Roman government produced the new testament after they killed all the saints? They weren't stupid enough to keep the writings of the saints exactly the way they were when they confiscated them.

12. The Word

The Word New Member

God knows the truth so that's where I get all my knowledge from. Now I can read the scriptures and understand them. It makes it easy when you have the whole story.

13. The Word

The Word New Member

The devil can imitate anything he wants except God. God exposes his every move and he hates to be exposed.

14. The Word

The Word New Member

I can't sin anymore since I was born of God on June 14, 2008. It took God 29 years to get me to confess and repent of all my sins so he could change my genetic sin traits to stop the power to deceive my thoughts. This power is what causes a sinner to sin.

What happens when we're born of God is that the knowledge of God is revealed in our heart, mind and soul. He teaches me all things while I write and speak. This is why I've written over 600 writings, 1200 parables and proverbs and made over 100 videos of the gospel being preached.

My flesh has no choice but to obey God at all times. There are many things I'd like to be doing besides typing inspired words all day long.

15. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Wait, you're not quoting a history book? God told you these things, even though it conflicts with real history? God isn't a liar; He never told you anything.

Please stop listening to your imagination and start reading Scripture and a real Christian history book.:wavey:

16. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Why did it take 29 years? Since God is God, why didn't He do it right-away?

17. The Word

The Word New Member

Here's a real simple lesson on history. Why aren't the culprits who attacked America on Sept. 11, 2001, in prison? If you can give me the answer to this question, then I'm wrong about history and the liars who made it.

18. The Word

The Word New Member

God planned everything before creation and we are living that plan. I was an alcoholic when he revealed himself to me on Dec. 8, 1979. Six days later I was sober and I've been sober for 31 years. This is why he came to me at that time because I was on the verge of drinking myself to death. I almost died earlier that year in the dt's.

About 3 1/2 years later, he removed my desire to smoke three packs of cigarettes a day. Then one year later, he got me involved in Christianity and that's when I was introduced to the Bible.

He gave me a very stong desire to read the Bible and for two years, I read it every moment I could and then he removed that desire. Then he allowed me to get involved in church and Bible study, which I fell in love with.

During this time, he did several miracles through my faith to keep me focused on him while I was falling deeper in love with the church and Bible study. In 1992, he began to use humiliation to get me to quit going to church and by the spring of 1993, after five humiliations, he got me to quit.

I was very angry at God for taking me away from something I loved so much but I knew he didn't want me in the church anymore. He let me be for six years and in 1999, my hand eczema flared up again after he healed them in 1992. I had a very bad case of this disease that almost forced me out of my high paying construction job. God healed it at that time and for 7 years, they were perfect until it came back again. After a few days, he gave me the understanding to ask him for another healing and by the next day, my hands were perfect again.

This was another round of God working in my life to get me sinless and by June of 2008, he succeeded. It took him about six months just to get me to repent of lust so he could change my genetic trait that causes that sin. He humiliated me so badly that I almost lost my relationship with a woman he found for me in Spain in the summer of 2002, one year after my ex-wife divorced me. He used my lust to force me away from my three sons in California. He didn't want me to be distracted with them but he found me this woman who is very independant and beautiful.

He used her to get me to repent of my lust so he his reasons for waiting and doing his work at the right moments.

You have to consider a man like Moses who was only in his thirties when he met God. Then God let him sit for 50 years before he used him for his work. Everything is in God's timing, not ours. We don't have to ask him why it took him so long to get us sinless because he lets us know how he worked with us long before we ever met. He gave me a dream when I was five years old that was a prophecy about me that hasn't happened yet. It's about the men who are going to kill me soon.

It's not easy at all to be a saint in this world when everyone hates you.

19. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Think long and hard about that:

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. (1 John 1:8)

If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. (1 John 1:10)

20. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Wow.

Talk about a certified FRUIT LOOP. :eek:

This one needs help, in a BIG way.

Hope he gets it.