1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sales

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Salty, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Been a while since I have posted, but I since I started my new job in car sales, I have had to attend classroom instruction. Though class was 8-5, I still had to go back to the showroom after class. I also had to attend class on my normal day off of Wednesday. Normally, I work M,T,Th,Fri and Sat. During the week I work 830 - 8 pm, with F&S we get off at 6. All this on top of 1 hour round trip commute to work.

I have just completed my 8th week of work. I have sold a total of seven cars.
    I need to sell at least 3 per week. I have not sold any last week or this week. I have Thrs, Fri and Sat to hit my goal of three.
    This is not a matter of loosing my position, however we are give a basic salary + commission. Without commission.....

So please pray with me that I will meet my goal by Sat pm.

In Christ

Salty

PS, now if anybody wants to drive up to the Salt City... :laugh:

2. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Sales can be very tough. Hank in there Salty and know we are praying for your success. All I can say is, be yourself no matter what you sales manager says. People appreciate and trust a honest transparent person over the guy who is fake.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Our Sales Mgr is good- will not pull the wool over anybodys eyes. Also the owner is a Christian - (wont mention he is AOG! :smilewinkgrin:)

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What got us to buy the car that we wanted was first of all - it was the car we wanted but second of all, the salesman was just a genuinely nice guy, was patient, let us do the test drive ourselves and was NEVER pushy. We actually was almost held hostage at the Nissan dealer and I'd NEVER buy a car from that particular dealer ever. It was terrible!

I'll be praying that this weekend will be a good one for you.