1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Salvation: What Man Must Do or What Jesus has Done?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Lou Martuneac, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Lou Martuneac

Lou Martuneac New Member

Dear BB Readers:

My blog partner Kev wrote an article titled, The Power of God to Salvation that appears at his On My Walk blog. He is carrying on much the same Lordship Salvation discussion with a mutual guest as his blog as I have been at my blog under: Is Lordship Salvation a “Barter” System?

This morning I read a comment by Kev to our mutual guest that really gets to the heart of Lordship Salvation’s erroneous interpretation of the Gospel. Kev was addressing a question/comment from our guest about the state of one of her family member’s spiritual condition.

Following is the opening portion of Kev’s comment for your benefit and blessing:
    Kev’s extended comment and my follow up can be read at Salvation: What Man Must Do or What Jesus Has Done?

LM