1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SANE founded to expose truth about the evils of Islam

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by I Am Blessed 24, Apr 4, 2007.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

An organization formed last year is trying to get the word out about radical Islam and its aim to destroy America and create a Muslim-controlled world. Jewish scholar David Yerushalmi, president of the Society of Americans for National Existence (SANE), says his organization came into being because its founders recognized the reality of what had happened on September 11, 2001.

"We looked at Islam and the faithful members of Islam -- those who adhere to shariah -- and understood that this was a war, and there was no way around that," Yerushalmi contends. "And as long as the American government wasn't prepared to treat it as [a war], the Americans needed to begin to shake the tree."

Americans must understand what radical Islam does to those who are not Muslim, SANE's spokesman asserts. According to Islamic tradition, he notes, the non-believer "must be converted by persuasion, or he must be subject to submission [as a second-class citizen], or he must be killed. That is the legal pronouncement of the past 1,400 years."

LINK

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

It is interesting that the American press, and govt. officials describe Islamist radicals as reasonable if misguided, and dialoging with them is not only desired but fully expected to be very successful for the world's future. Seems only GWB is left, that sees them as they are.

3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

Having just returned fro India I can tell you that Indian Christians and Hindus understand Islam to be a very violent religion.