1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sarah in 2012

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LeBuick, Oct 23, 2008.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

This is election is still in the makings and some are already seeing Palin running in 2012. What about McCain? What if he wins and wants a second term? Are they conceding this election?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...--Sarah-Palin-2012-presidential-campaign.html

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one I know is bracing themselves for a defeat.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Me either, we still have the ads hard and heavy here in Colorado. I wonder who these conservative insiders are?

I have a feeling Palin has people on her campaign staff who are buying for a job in her future entourage. She will go far in politics if she doesn't implode or defeat herself so would be a good band wagon to latch on to if that is your thing. I bet some are filling her head with how she should be top of the ticket (rightly so but the wrong thing to say during the campaign). She is the one who draws the crowds and she is the one with the following.