1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sarah Palin in the debate...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Alive in Christ, Oct 3, 2008.

1. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

The truth is, Obama is the only candidate who has spoken in detail about his plans. His done several speeches and meetings with groups where he gave complete detail. McCain on the other hand has yet to as much as release any figures that tell us how much his plan will cost. I thought that was strange so I went to factcheck.org and realized why he won't release any figures.

He keeps criticizing how much Obama health plan will cost but the truth is his will cost almost as much and won't cover but 1/6th of the people. I also found this footnote interesting.

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I'm not trying to get around anything but I think he has learned his lesson. Just like Palin can now name some periodicals and supreme court decisions, Obama knows he made a mistake. They do learn as they go along and he will have a staff that will keep him from making the worst of mistakes.

3. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

If he has learned that he made a mistake why doesn't he admit it and stop trying to lie and say he never said it (and now having Joe Biden lie and say he never said it)?

Just like the military surge in Iraq. He has yet to admit that he was wrong, that it worked just as McCain said it would, and that he was wrong to oppose it. Why is it that he can't admit that he has been woefully wrong on two major policy issues?