1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sarah Palin's Disgusting Excuse For Her Son's Violence Against His Girlfriend

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rather amazing. I find myself agreeing with the National Review.

From: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...riend-violence-post-traumatic-stress-disorder

It’s the political season, and I want to cut Sarah Palin some slack. She and her family have endured disgusting, unjust verbal abuse over the years, and I like her, personally. But some things cannot be overlooked. I would not be discussing her son’s arrest this week except that, in the highest-profile way, at a Tulsa rally, she did something grotesque and disturbing: She blamed President Obama for the fact that her 26-year-old son beat up his girlfriend this week.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...riend-violence-post-traumatic-stress-disorder

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

She's typical of a lot in the GOP. As far as she and folks like her are concerned, Obama is responsible for every bad thing that's ever happened in this country.

She sounds more and more when she speaks like she's drunk or high on pain pills.

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, I thought that was Bush's job.

HankD

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Hank, you know it's historically changed after every party administration change.Biggrin
    While Reagan was in office, it was Carter's fault.
    While Bush 1 was in office, it was still Carter's fault.
    While Clinton was in office, it was Bush 1's fault.
    While Bush 2 was in office, it was Clinton's fault.

While Obama was in office,the GOP changed the "rules" and everything was Obama's fault.Biggrin

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. heisrisen

heisrisen Active Member

Wow I hadn't heard about this. There's definitely no excuse for this and she can't blame anyone for what happened. I hope she does some deep prayer for her son, sounds like he needs it.

6. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

She can blame who she wants but their is no excuse ever for a man to hit a woman. He needs to be held accountable for it. Blaming others isn't helping him at all. She just chooses to ignore it rather then make sure he gets the help he needs.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

As others have just said, she can point the finger and blame anybody and everybody in the world but we all know there's only one person to blame, and that's her son.

By making excuses for him, all she's doing is making herself a laughing stock in my opinion.