1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

satan is a LIAR!!!

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by HeDied4U, Aug 20, 2003.

1. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, I know; no big news flash...

...but don't you just hate it when he hammers away on you, throwing temptations at you left and right, telling how good you'll feel if you'll just give in...

...and then when you do give in, he starts in on how bad of a person you are; how weak of a Christian you are; how God no longer loves you; you get the picture...

...anyway, that old devil sure makes me mad sometimes :mad: . I know our battle is not against flesh and blood, but sometimes I'd just love to step into the ring with him and have a go at 15 rounds and just pound the snot out of him...

...anyway, thanks for letting me vent. It's been one of those days.

God Bless!!!

Adam

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Next time Satan knocks on the proverbial door and you open it, just say "oh, it's only you". He hates that!!! [​IMG]

I encounter the works of Satan every day, and never pay them any mind, because I know that's what he wants.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

When Satan knocks on the door...don't answer it! [​IMG]

I know what you mean though. Satan is always telling me I can't do this and I can't do that (because of fear). I just tell him to go to he** where he belongs.

He is a liar and there is no truth in him so if he is telling me I can't...then I must be able to!

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    When Satan knocks, I just answer, "Wait a minute. I'll get your sister."

Then I call the mother-in-law . . . :eek:

5. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

LOL...Dr. Bob.....

Adam you are so right! I have been there. Every Christian has.

Know that you are not alone! When that time arises again, just pm me and say Sherrie its one of those times, and I will pray for you, and even with you! I know you would for me!

God Bless
    Sherrie

6. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

LOL @ Dr. Bob, Are you having one of those days too ?

When Satan comes looking,he can look, he can do whatever he wants to me, but he cannot change the fact where my heart lies. It lies with GOD. The Bible is the best weapon against Satan. I was told this

Satan is never too tired to sing a Christian to sleep (be it in chruch, or when he's just opening his Bible.) Ever wonder why you get extremely tired on Sunday mornings. Why you just can get moving to church? It's cause Satan knows you are going to do something for GOD Today ...

Ok ok i know i know enough

God Bless [​IMG]

7. Johnv

Johnv New Member

As much as I'd love to blame it on Satan, I usually must blame it on my Saturday night activities. Can I at least blame Satan for forgetting I'm not 21 anymore ??? :eek:

8. Carolyn Dee

Carolyn Dee New Member

DR BOB......LOLOLOL...thanks for the great laff. Had to install wipers on my screen because of all my spit! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. HeDied4U

HeDied4U Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Bob, what can I say? You sure know how to lift someone's spirits. Thanks for the very hearty laugh.

And thanks to everyone else who posted. At least I know I'm not alone.

Sherrie, I just may take you up on your offer one of these days. Watch out for a mailbox full of PM's [​IMG] [​IMG] :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

God Bless!!!

Adam :cool: [​IMG]

10. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

No problem Adam. My mailbox stays full! PM or email anytime! ;)

Sherrie [​IMG]