1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Satan's sevants during the Millenium

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by menageriekeeper, Apr 14, 2008.

1. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

(Did I spell Millenium right this time Language Cop? :laugh: )

Okay guys, you may have answered this in the other thread, but it is split into so many directions it'll take me a month to comprehend it all. Sooooo.....

If Satan is bound in the pit for a thousand years, were are all the other fallen angels going to be?

Are they going to be:

Already in hell

Already in the lake of fire ("and death and hell were cast into the lake of fire)

running around the earth carrying on Satan's business

or bound in the pit with their leader.

Or is there another choice.

------------------------------------------------------------

Second question: if they are running around on earth does that explain why Christians will still be "children" at 100 but the sinner will accursed at 100?

2. Rex77

Rex77 Member

--------------------------------------
    If Satan is bound in the pit for a thousand years, were are all the other fallen angels going to be?
    ----------------------------------------

Good question I can't think of a verse that spells it out but I would say his angels are bound with him.
    Christ's followers are going to be with him, so the devils with him???

--------------------------------------------
    Already in the lake of fire ("and death and hell were cast into the lake of fire)
    --------------------------------------------
    Death and hell are not cast into the lake of fire till after the 1000 years.

#2 Rex77, Apr 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2008