1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saturday Night Church?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Kathy, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Servent

Servent Member

I used to have to work on Sunday & would have liked to have a Saturday night services.

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. If someone is fully finding fellowship, worship and praise opportunity in a Saturday night service instead of a Sunday morning service (or, for that matter,a Sunday night service), then let no one judge that person by the Sabbath which he/she keeps.

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

The RCC church in our town is the only church that has Saturday night services.

Their parishioners were complaining because church on Sunday messed up their week-end plans. :confused:

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

I went to a church that had services on Saturday nights and an AM & PM service on Sundays. We rented space at our local mall. It was called the "Church At the Commons", at the Commons Mall.
    It was well attended and drew visitors weekly, who were roaming the mall.

5. Jeff Weaver

Jeff Weaver New Member

We have Saturday afternoon meetings (3 p.m - 5 p.m.) in addition to Sunday mornings (10:30-12:30). Works fine for us in a farming community, where folks have to feed and milk the cattle, etc. 7 days a week.

As for meeting times, what ever works should be fine.