1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Saudis Influencing Fox News

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Dec 27, 2013.

1. thisnumbersdisconnected

Yeah, that happens when you're dealing with certain fellow members, QF. Aleve helps.

:tongue3:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

This thread is HILARIOUS. Somebody needs to show this to Sean.:laugh:

So if all of these news outlets have programs that dd commentary and others that just present the news, why have so many conservatives flocked to FOX if they can get the straight news from CNN, MSNBC, etc?

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Nope I'm a Tennessean and I'm smoking the truth you should try it sometime. You won't make many friends but you'll know in your heart you haven't sold out your brothers and sisters in Christ and your own countrymen.

#23 poncho, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah it's pretty funny alright Zaac. The people we're supposed to be able to trust to bring us "fair and balanced" news turn out to be nothing more than propagandists for a Sunni Muslim dictatorship. Attack Iran now! Attack Iran now! Attack Iran now! Those dirty Shiite scum!

I always thought it was weird that nobody on Faux Snews ever questioned why George W was getting all kissie face and huggie poo with a Royal Saudi Muslim dictator after 15 Saudi terrorists allegedly killed 3000 people on 9/11.

For the record I find nothing funny about being manipulated by fake conservative news personalities that are employed by a foreign dictatorial regime that supports the murderers of fellow Christians.

CNN and MSNBC? Straight news? Now that is funny!

#24 poncho, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2013
  5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I don't really think that part is funny either Poncho. But these people know that it is more profitable for them to give the illusion that they are at odds with each other than to appear to be in agreement.

Just like Mr. Murdoch knew it would be quite profitable to start a news station that appealed to the right.

It's all about getting the people who think you champion them to champion you even though you're in bed with their "supposed" arch-nemesis.

Follow the money.

7. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

It is now confirmed, for me at least, that those who wear aluminum hats fall on all sides of a political debate/issue.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

9. thisnumbersdisconnected

I think all the tin-foil hat-wearers are on the same side of the spectrum: Looney.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now you've gone and done it. You've shown that there is the same stinch on the right that's on the left.

The only thing worse you could have done was show a connection between Reagan and the Saudis!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What we're being shown in this thread and a couple others I've started in the last few days is that the neo conservatives (they aren't really conservatives) will go to great lengths to defend the influence foreign powers have over "our foreign policy".

They're quite comfortable with having a totalitarian Sunni Muslim dictatorship that support the Jihadis that are committing atrocities against Christians in Libya and Syria instruct them as to what their opinion should be on Iran.

And everyone knows what that opinion is right? Attack Iran now!

The fact that there is no evidence that Iran has an active nuclear weapons program doesn't bother them nearly so much as having a person remind them that there is no evidence that Iran has an active nuclear weapons program.

The Israelis and Saudis keep making the claim without showing any evidence and Sunni Faux Snews keeps repeating their claims without showing any evidence and the loyal neo conservative Faux Snews viewers keep repeating the same claim without showing any evidence or even asking for any for that matter.

Nevermind the fact that two US national security estimates, the international atomic energy watchdogs in charge of inspecting Iran's nuclear energy program and Israeli intelligence have found no evidence to support the claim that Iran has an active nuclear weapons program.

If someone says "show me the proof" they (neo conservatives) go into some kind of strange tribal dance and start acting like mindless idiots posting big silly images and calling the people asking for evidence "liberals" and "conspiracy theorists".

In other words they do what they've been conditioned to do for years, make fools of themselves in front of everyone.

But guess what? No matter how many names they call the guy saying "show me the proof" or how many big silly images they post that violate the posting rules (see rule number 12) . . . they cannot produce the proof being asked for.

One would think they'd figure out after awhile that they're having to resort to attacking the messenger doesn't show that there is evidence to back their claims. Instead it shows that there is no evidence to back their claims. Otherwise they would just show it instead of acting like juvenile democrats trying to silence their perceived political opponents and shut down legitimate debate.

In that there is no difference between a "democrat" or "republican" what so ever. Neither side can allow important issues to debated on the merits of evidence alone. If that were to ever happen it might shatter the false left vs right paradigm they all love to wallow in and that is the last thing any of them want.

A democrat uses the "race card" a republican uses the "liberal" and "conspiracy theorist" card. Which is the very same tactic they despise the "other side" for using.

But then what can ya expect eh? Under the Bush neocon regime the republicans became the democrats.

CLICK HERE and HERE

To hear the neo conservatives tell it having a Sunni Muslim dictatorship influencing our public opinions and foreign policy through it's control of a "western media" empire is all normal and above board so no legitimate debate will be allowed on the subject. End of story.

#32 poncho, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
  13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Bump . . .

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If that's what he's saying it would be about the most absurd absurdity spoken thus far on this board. :laugh:

15. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Key word is "usually". I do agree with you on some things.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Some things yes. And in their eyes that makes you a liberal or a conspiracy theorist or whatever else they can think of to call you so they don't have to face reality.

You know I was just arguing with CMG in another thread and he brought out the term "islamofascist". I never believed there was such a thing but after seeing who owns Sunni Faux Snews and who they are connected to I'm starting to believe it does indeed exist. In the Sunni Faux Snews studios! :smilewinkgrin:

#36 poncho, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013