1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saying Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jeclark, Sep 6, 2012.

1. jeclark

jeclark New Member
    Site Supporter

Hello My name is James and I am new to the Baptist Board family. I have read some posts on the board before and really enjoyed the questions, and education one can gain from this board. I am a Pastor of a small country church in Vine Grove Ky and have been married to my high school sweetheart come this November for twenty years. We have two children a Young woman of 17 getting ready to start college in the spring, and my son Isaiah who is 12. God as brought me through an amazing journey of faith and education I recently graduated from Campbellsville University with a Bachelors of Science in Pastoral ministries and just started classes for my Masters in Theology this month. I love to read and right now I am being introduce to Sinclair B Ferguson reading his work on "John Owen The Christian life". I just finished Russell D. Moore's "Tempted and Tried" I am a Southern Baptist born and raised in church did a stint as a youth Pastor at a General Baptist church in Louisville Ky. My goal is to learn and grow in faith and theology.:wavey:

2. Ryan.Samples

Ryan.Samples New Member

Welcome to the board, James! Incidentally, I spent most of my childhood north of Lexington. Are you originally from the Bluegrass State?

3. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Greetings from England

4. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

James, be assured that we know everything here. By that, I mean that if I don't know it, somebody else will. Glad to have another Kentuckian on board.

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Welcome to the Board, from the grand old state of NC!!